IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

this and the jordan peterson thread must be merged

i'd say merge w/dank memes but i'd be sad if that thread was ruined by someone taking something seriously. 

contrails making frogs gay!!!

Dammit, I was gonna make some comment about how Soros-funded SJW amphibious confirmed bachelor globalist cucks are gonna burst out of the Earth's crust and create a web-linked pheromone cloud network, and then launch a coordinated assault on our 2nd Amendment rights and make us march in lockstep to the Soviet anthem when we least expect it. That's what I get for being slow on the draw.

Dick’s Sporting Goods, Major Gun Retailer, Stops Selling Assault-Style Weapons

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/business/dicks-major-gun-retailer-will-stop-selling-assault-style-rifles.html

Maybe I'll show support by heading down there and spending my $100 from the tax cut on sport stuff.

Just watched a few minutes of a meeting at the White House with Trump, Pence, some members of Congress, and various families/survivors of school shootings. It sounded like maybe everyone was actually trying to get something done. Everyone sounded....reasonable? One crazy old congressman whose name I didn't get was a little loony but that was quick and he was mostly ignored. But just overall, if things stay on this track maybe some things may actually move in that regard. If they'll be useful/etc., we'll see of course.

There goes Hope Hicks...

that was fucking hilarious

one eye-raising interview and a major figure just resigns, literally in less than a day - any other time in history and it'd be media frenzy...today on Feb. 28th, 2018 is not necessarily the front page story

also Trump literally rambled on about the most anti-2nd amendment proposal ever - this will take a 10.0 floor routine for those Trump supporter mental gymnasts

There goes Hope Hicks...

one eye-raising interview and a major figure just resigns, literally in less than a day - any other time in history and it'd be media frenzy...today on Feb. 28th, 2018 is not necessarily the front page story

also Trump literally rambled on about the most anti-2nd amendment proposal ever - this will take a 10.0 floor routine for those Trump supporter mental gymnasts

So it is trump who’s gonna take their guns and not the evil libruls. I appreciate this irony.

There goes Hope Hicks...

So it is trump who’s gonna take their guns and not the evil libruls. I appreciate this irony.

As much as I absolutely can't stand trump and as a gross generalization, his backers.... If trump was successful with gun control/reforms that actually had an impact, I'd have to be objective and put that in a win column. Like a huge win column. 

I think he knows he's fucked and is going for legacy despite the fact that he'll be one term pres.

I think so, or this is a reach to gain the vote of some of the democrat demographic? If he actually follows through, is he less partisan than recent presidents? I'm pretty ignorant on the subject admittedly.

He might be thinking that, but he's mostly just stumbling around the idea of being president and saying whatever comes into his dementia addled mind. I don't even think he'll be president for long enough to enact any kind of serious gun control. The noose is tightening faster and faster. 

He might be thinking that, but he's mostly just stumbling around the idea of being president and saying whatever comes into his dementia addled mind. I don't even think he'll be president for long enough to enact any kind of serious gun control. The noose is tightening faster and faster. 

I get that for sure. But if he's successful in this, even moderately, it's a huge win in my books. Hate the fucker. But gun control is high up on my "USA is really fucked up" list. Not saying it'd sway me to support the dementia ridden cheetoh.

the_donald's reaction

edit: and the uncensored version for higher-quality keks (highlighted comments)

Edited by usagi

I get that for sure. But if he's successful in this, even moderately, it's a huge win in my books. Hate the fucker. But gun control is high up on my "USA is really fucked up" list. Not saying it'd sway me to support the dementia ridden cheetoh.

What kind of gun control do you recommend?

What kind of gun control do you recommend?

Considering two options:

1 Shoot anyone carrying a gun

2 everyone a mandatory musket. And musket only!