IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

No doubt Donnie was loling wildly to Roseanne's tweets and will probably end up hiring her to work in his fucked up administration.

Yeah, like that one stone parrot is pissing out of its mouth onto the other stone parrot? And the second parrot looks like it's trying to catch the piss?

(btw theres a creepier photo from that shoot where ivana is holding trumps face and looking almost into his eyes)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

she's gone mental on Twatter. funny watching people flip out after realising there are consequences for their actions.

she's gone mental on Twatter. funny watching people flip out after realising there are consequences for their actions.

full on shit show as you can guess in the twitter comments and replies on her feed. made the mistake of looking and realized i had her blocked. looked anyways. mistake. 

i guess i blocked her long ago because of course. 

I gotta say, the company who makes ambien had a pretty good response: Racism is not a side effect.

let's play devils advocate and assume racist subconscious stuff is a side-effect...she still made the choice to go on twitter - it's like saying "I'm not responsible for the car wreck, I drove after getting plastered on a 24 pack of Natty Light"

Yeah, like that one stone parrot is pissing out of its mouth onto the other stone parrot? And the second parrot looks like it's trying to catch the piss?

llol

yep

lol

Oh noes, Sam Bee called Ivanka a cunt in the CONTEXT of her complicity with daddy's abhorrent immigration policies wrt children.  And the circle of false equivalence butthurt goes on.