IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Pretty much. My kid has thrown things when he's tired or frustrated. It happens, especially when communication breaks down. But he apologies. I apologize when we fight. We talk it out. We talk about feelings and our perspectives. It helps. He understands the basics of empathy. He knows how to say please and thank your and even has nuances like jokes and even basic harmless sarcasm down. He puts things back in their place, helps organize, throws trash away as needed. 

He turns 3 at the end of the month. 

The drumroll punchline at the end was an anticlimax because it had already been established in the previous post

Yeah felt like this

trump da dove of peace, soon!

say what you want but this is pretty impressive and a good thing

i see people left and right crying and i'm fuckin loving each butthurt of it, one of the coolest presidents so far ever!

Pretty much. My kid has thrown things when he's tired or frustrated. It happens, especially when communication breaks down. But he apologies. I apologize when we fight. We talk it out. We talk about feelings and our perspectives. It helps. He understands the basics of empathy. He knows how to say please and thank your and even has nuances like jokes and even basic harmless sarcasm down. He puts things back in their place, helps organize, throws trash away as needed. 

He turns 3 at the end of the month. 

fking lol

That guy seems just as batshit as Donnie. Where the fuck does he find these people? Is there anyone in his administration that is remotely sane...

it's not impressive to meet

any president could have done it

they just didn't

thank moon for ant actual peace process

trump is a out opportunist

the US holds the peninsula to ransom and uses it for it's military needs

US is never a fucking dove

they just didn't

so, you're saying the USA is a bully that pushes other countries around using the World Bank, IMF, its military and intelligence services in order to advance its economic interests and maintain hegemony in the region if not the world even if that means meddling in elections, deposing/assassinating democratically elected leaders to make sure US corporations can have their way in foreign countries?

they just didn't

so, you're saying the USA is a bully that pushes other countries around using the World Bank, IMF, its military and intelligence services in order to advance its economic interests and maintain hegemony in the region if not the world even if that means meddling in elections, deposing/assassinating democratically elected leaders to make sure US corporations can have their way in foreign countries?

yea sorry i know its controversial