IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

dont worry guys is all for the greater good

of evangelical fundamentalist religious weirds.. and rich people i guess. 

nuclear threat abated

putin no longer best friend.. now Kim Jung is best friend.. 

Cut to montage of Trump and Kim Jung Un frolicking through a field, holding hands, vacation picures, watching people being fed to tigers and laughing, etc. 

Cut to montage of Trump and Kim Jung Un frolicking through a field, holding hands, vacation picures, watching people being fed to tigers and laughing, etc. 

Kim Jung whispers closely to Trumps ear: "you should try executing some family members.. it's really a good time"

dont forget passionate encounters of the sexual nature

dont forget passionate encounters of the sexual nature

"Hey Kim Jung.. there any North Korean women who look like Ivanka? asking for a friend"

That guy seems just as batshit as Donnie. Where the fuck does he find these people? Is there anyone in his administration that is remotely sane...

very simple, everyone who is sane left or got fired.

it would be pretty small of me to deride a deal, if it's a step forward

like the republicans did with the iran deal

because they couldn't afford to let obama have a win

which established the narrative allowing donnie to withdraw from it

something even the republicans wouldn't have done because they know they're full of shit

Edited by very honest

it would be pretty small of me to deride a deal, if it's a step forward

like the republicans did with the iran deal

because they couldn't afford to let obama have a win

which established the narrative allowing donnie to withdraw from it

something even the republicans wouldn't have done because they know they're full of shit

yep - electoral spin bullshit 101

Trump got absolutely owned and he doesn't realise it

Bolton needs to slip in the shower before he gets a chance to prod Trump with "See! I TOLD you diplomacy won't work!"

9R-vdPZrIOiwiP6ycvnWQbGtk_cGr1Qzt-rAD0_I

so, the thing they signed means nothing really.. well almost.. there's not even a definition of what denuclearization means! and no timetable.. but it does stipulate that the USA will stop doing military exercises in the region. 

fucking dotard trump

also fucking LOL

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391769-trump-on-lack-of-notes-from-kim-meeting-i-have-one-of-the-great

Trump on lack of notes from Kim meeting: 'I have one of the great memories of all time'

Edited by ignatius