IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Ivanka's hands are way bigger than dad and bro's.

And look at the length of Don Jr's arms!!! Either he's the real Slenderman or the orange shit gibbon dna has kicked in and he's turning into an orangutan...

lol

I think it's cause the trump bois all have fat ass sausage fingers, proportions and all that.

More mental twitter rants and no-one comments on it now.

He’s just so stupid. It’s all insane. Totally insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't remember if I posted this earlier, but...

They all look like they're just sort of floating/hovering. Donnie looks like he's seconds away from falling forward flat on his face. Some truly awkward people, kinda feel bad for his kids, just born into this nonsense that they kinda just have to sustain at this point lol Edited by Lane Visitor

This post-meta inner-right wing humor really does you in. Like, I get the joke and intent and context, but only in the way one could study a hypothetical alien species, understand the basics of their social interactions, norms, and culture and then hear an alien joke and completely understand the setup and punchline and relevance without at any point feeling even remotely humored or touched emotionally in a positive way.

Sadly, with the primaries next week, I'll be voting on the Repub side. There are some batshit crazy candidates running in my county. The only thing I can do is play the system and vote for the most level headed Repubs that show any pretense of rational thought to move on to November. 

Sadly, with the primaries next week, I'll be voting on the Repub side. There are some batshit crazy candidates running in my county. The only thing I can do is play the system and vote for the most level headed Repubs that show any pretense of rational thought to move on to November.

Yikes! Where the fuck do you live?

This post-meta inner-right wing humor really does you in. Like, I get the joke and intent and context, but only in the way one could study a hypothetical alien species, understand the basics of their social interactions, norms, and culture and then hear an alien joke and completely understand the setup and punchline and relevance without at any point feeling even remotely humored or touched emotionally in a positive way.

The guy is a lizard. This was his best attempt at comedy.

Lizards just aren't very funny.

not sure what i'm looking forward to more, the results of the midterms or djt's reaction on twitter if he gets wiped out.

I can't see this happening sadly.

i guess my rationalisation process is this:

how many new fans has trump gained? who is on board with him since his election that wasn't sure about him beforehand? it seems more likely that his supporters have trailed off somewhat as he isolates them by being inconsistent on certain things, being proven to be a flat out liar time and time again, or just plain not having built the wall yet.

and then also factor in the number of people that didn't bother to vote for the dems in 2016 cus they thought it was a shoe-in for hillary. that's gotta be enough votes to make a difference right there yeah?

I agree. There were a lot of people who voted for Trump who weren't too enthusiastic either way. There are also a lot of younger voters who realize that nothing is guaranteed, and you gotta vote or potentially lose it all. I voted for Hillary out of sheer instinct, but I think I've learned a lot about how the U.S. government really works now that I've seen it stress tested. If enough people voted and became more politically active, we really could change things in a positive way because if THIS SHIT was allowed to happen, surely something as harmless as catching up to the rest of the free world in many ways could be allowed to happen. The GOP's corruption is cancer and the US is going through chemo. 

I also think this is what happens when a political party knows that they would permanently lose power if they didn't do something drastic and sketchy, like commit treason to get help holding onto it longer. 

Yikes! Where the fuck do you live?

Macomb County, MI. I'm just voting to get somewhat rational, more moderate Repub candidates to go up against the Dems in the fall. Doing my part to weed out the tinfoil hat Repubs next week. That way, if those more moderate Repubs beat the Dems out in the fall, I won't be as pissed. 

Edited by olo

In other words I'm taking a more detached break from the news as Mueller and other patriots chip away at all this dirt. I've always laughed off the pee tape as a plausible but fantastical assumption but I have to admit it seems pretty damn possible at this point.

how many new fans has trump gained? who is on board with him since his election that wasn't sure about him beforehand? it seems more likely that his supporters have trailed off somewhat as he isolates them by being inconsistent on certain things, being proven to be a flat out liar time and time again, or just plain not having built the wall yet.

and then also factor in the number of people that didn't bother to vote for the dems in 2016 cus they thought it was a shoe-in for hillary. that's gotta be enough votes to make a difference right there yeah?

issue with this is that the dems are the biggest pussies on the planet are more splintered than ever and have 0 electable candidates with broad appeal. I really don’t want to face voting for Corey booker.

issue with this is that the dems are the biggest pussies on the planet are more splintered than ever and have 0 electable candidates with broad appeal. I really don’t want to face voting for Corey booker.

I hope it's Tammy Duckworth, no idea if she's interested though.

At least the Dem candidates on local and state levels are getting interesting here in Texas. Fingers crossed they sway over the conservatives with enough backbone left to turn away from the Trump party.