what to expect from the most militant country in the world. this country was founded on basis of eradication of other cultures. american culture is racist to the core, militant and semi-fascist and selfcongratulatory about it in an exasperatingly nonreflective way. it's the only western country that views war as a normal and appropriate mean of politics. even the french government at least tries to appear moral, not the american. fortunately a lot of americans are well educated and selfaware about this shithole of a nation they live in. i wish all those reasonable and smart americans and the rest of the world a future free of american terrorism

there definitely are strains of mentality passed down from dark and ugly generations of the past. i see a mechanism in which children are raised by parents who are fearful of retribution from groups they may have wronged. the children don't get the full story but fully absorb the visceral defensiveness and tribalism. you see it in the demon eyes of racists and gun nuts.

the majority of americans have not been behind things like iraq, vietnam, or even afghanistan, as it was executed. at least not after the misleadings of ill-advised politicians became clarified.

Yes, it's a shame that this majority isn't represented by the government

I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.

This is just so beautifully worded. The man is an auteur.

Has this been posted yet?

Is Trump gonna line up his 3 SCOTUS candidates on live tv and tell 2 of them "you're fired?"

The ratings will be HUGE

I lived in Great Falls once...back when I was too young to know anything about politics

I lived in Great Falls once...back when I was too young to know anything about politics

What was it like? I've never been to those distant parts of murica

giphy.gif

flol

giphy.gif

flol

flol

What was it like? I've never been to those distant parts of murica

From what I can remember, it was beautiful landscape, loads of restaurants in the city, but MT itself is largely rural (get it, MT, haha) And I think posted highway speed limits were 80 or 85 MPH.

We actually moved to south NJ from Great Falls back in '93. Needless to say it was a big change, because the urbanization was much more concentrated the further east you go. Plus way more Italian food.

giphy.gif

flol

flol

floatling floller

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london/

London Mayor Sadiq Khan balloon planned to counter 'Trump baby' blimp in London

I see a great future where we teach children to make balloons of the person they most despise and scream at each other, a great step in the right direction for intellectual political discourse

giphy.gif

flol

flol

flol

Edited by triachus

lol tri

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health Officials

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html

A resolution to encourage breast-feeding was expected to be approved quickly and easily by the hundreds of government delegates who gathered this spring in Geneva for the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly.

Based on decades of research, the resolution says that mother’s milk is healthiest for children and countries should strive to limit the inaccurate or misleading marketing of breast milk substitutes.

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

American officials sought to water down the resolution by removing language that called on governments to “protect, promote and support breast-feeding” and another passage that called on policymakers to restrict the promotion of food products that many experts say can have deleterious effects on young children.

When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced.

[freud]All because those old white dudes are scared of a breast. [/freud]

nestle babby formula

nestle babby formula

milk bar now serving customers

nestle babby formula

milk bar now serving customers

babby mammas

bobs and vagrants

Leave me and my hobo boifronds outta this