IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I've rarely heard the word meme used this much on cable news.

MSNBC has a meme reporter from what I can tell. He 'researches' facebook and twitter and meme groups. lol but to be fair he's not an idiot or anything, it's just so sad that this is where things are in the 'media'

All of these MAGA lunatics dismissing these attempted bombings as Fake News need to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. All of them.

Edited by ambermonk

All of these MAGA lunatics dismissing these attempted bombings as Fake News need to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. All of them.

just shows you how eager to believe anything else they are.. and how effective the immediate misinformation campaign can be. all it takes is that one bit of doubt and people are just ready to dismiss shit that doesn't jive w/their worldview or whatever. 

You know what I just realized, and it seems so obvious now, have you ever seen a halfway kind-of-sort-of Trump supporter on the internet before?  I don't think I ever have, in fact every single Trump supporter I remember seeing at all is 100% in favor of Trump on 100% of issues all the time, always, no matter what.  It's just weird.  Even the most hardcore liberal democrat voters often express disagreement with the candidates they support and vote for.  Is it indicative of a cultural problem of a lack of intellectual introspection on the part of republicans in general, or are the majority of Trump supporters on the internet just literal bots?

How is it 100% of them instead of like 80%?

Once this is all history, I think the only way to describe Trump supporters is that they are part of a cult.  I don't think that's liberal bias

Edited by Zeffolia

Ironically, this *would* make America great again.

They just arrested the guy, Plantation FL. Mid 50s white guy filipino guy. I am with shock.

When i wrote that, that's what was being 'reported' on cable news or Twitter, before they'd released his name. My fault for assuming it was true, but anyway...curious what all his rhetoric about be an 'unconquered Seminole tribe' member is about, at least one representative of Seminole tribes said they had no records of or contact with this guy.

suspect-van.jpg

3 Doors Down, Toby Keith, one of the guys Twitter handles was hardrock2016, this is all too much. "This is a Christian nation. also I'm a Seminole." Dude was out of his head to some extent or another (obviously) but the digging in to the details is sickeningly fascinating.