IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Slightly off topic, but I just noticed the Parents’ Guide on IMDb. America is so fucked up. Pages and pages of notes like this:

“There is a girl's locker room scene. A girl is shown from the waist up from behind while showering. Two girls walk around with towels covering them. One girl spends most of the scene with her shirt open revealing her bra, another with no pants on, but a shirt hanging low to cover her her (presumably wearing panties).”

Boobs are scary but guns are a-ok!

Slightly off topic, but I just noticed the Parents’ Guide on IMDb. America is so fucked up. Pages and pages of notes like this:

“There is a girl's locker room scene. A girl is shown from the waist up from behind while showering. Two girls walk around with towels covering them. One girl spends most of the scene with her shirt open revealing her bra, another with no pants on, but a shirt hanging low to cover her her (presumably wearing panties).”

Boobs are scary but guns are a-ok!

Yup, you can own fully automatic riffles but these are prohibited:

kinder-egg.jpg

You cannot buy a fully automatic rifle. However, a quick Google search will show you how to modify a semi automatic one.

Edited by Braintree

You cannot buy a fully automatic rifle. However, a quick Google search will show you how to modify a semi automatic one.

If it's manufactured before 1986 you can as it looks

Yeah, but you can't buy a new one and if you get one that was grandfathered in, then you go through a stringent background check. It ain't easy and it's convoluted is all I'm saying.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/02/difference-between-automatic-and-semi-automatic-we/

I am not pro gun, FYI

If it's manufactured before 1986 you can as it looks

Yeah, but you can't buy a new one and if you get one that was grandfathered in, then you go through a stringent background check. It ain't easy and it's convoluted is all I'm saying.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/02/difference-between-automatic-and-semi-automatic-we/

I am not pro gun, FYI

Yes, I found that out, too, after some research - I take it back then!

But still, Kinder Eggs are prohibited and guns aren't, come on, that's very American! I kinda feel bad for Americans that they have to deal with people pointing fingers at the contradictions of their country, so sorry for that. But chocolate eggs aren't allowed :( what a time to be alive

Wouldn't have assumed you're pro guns

Hey, to comment on my previous exaggeration, I'm not a pro-gun nut, but I do believe in the inalienable rights that lay foundation to my country's government.. Trumps blatant disregard for these minority rights brings another thought to mind.. and radical overthrow is not out of the question when a system is heading towards tyranny. Our forfathers made that very clear from the birth of this nation.. and I'm patriotic to that purpose.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

from the front page, just a reminder of how things have always been this disturbing even back in January of 2016 and they keep getting worse.  If there is no blue wave and if Trump gets reelected I'm going to commit sudoku

Fucking hell, I forgot about that video. Equal parts cringe mega-fake-pride and creepy. 

Like those kids are of an age to even formulate an opinion on complex politics. Brainwash em' young I guess.

can you imagine the level of outrage and shock if the events we've seen in the past week were by leftists / pro dems? FBI would be kicking in doors. CNN would be labelled a terrorist organisation. but when it's someone who is created as a direct result of the divisive and hateful rhetoric that trump etc promote, for some reason they're treated as completely isolated from the ideologies that drive them. trump is responsible for these actions and he needs to be held accountable. fox need to be held accountable. every single republican fuckhead who talks as if it's the end of days and 'we need to fight back' and 'our country is being taken over' they have blood on their hands. fuck these morons, if you're going to have strong ass crazy fuck opinions that put a fire under the pot and set people off you need to be held accountable. you need to have facts to back up what you're saying. you need to be willing to engage in debates with others in order for you to explain your views using evidence, not empty rhetoric that relies on 'muh constitution' and 'muh religion'. you don't get to steamroll over others and act like your emotional beliefs have a factual basis that takes priority over the well-being of others. if you want to go on about 'marxists are ruining the country' come to the fucking table and let's discuss where the real problems in the US are. i bet pretty quickly we'd be able to prove that republicans are the #1 cause of most of america's ills using plenty of historical evidence that 99% of trump fans wouldn't even know about. fucking cowards are too scared to try this because they know there's no actual evidence to back up their beliefs, just pure hatred and selfishness that they use as a shield because they're afraid of fucking everything.

Amygdaloids are the type who will act against their own wellbeing because it's fun to be racist and a part of their in-group.  If you could lay out an objective description of how they're being fucked up the ass by republicans, they wouldn't quietly contemplate it and ruminate over it for a while then start to try to change their mind, they'd laugh at you and think "Holy shit lol I can't wait to tell my friends about this idiot liberal"

Every single one has a finger countable IQ

I don't think there is a solution except to socially isolate these idiots and let them reap what they sew without us being affected, but there's no practical way to do this since rural shithole states benefit from liberal metropolis tax dollars.  Democratic candidates and public figures need to go hard and start telling it how it is

What I don't understand is why people in the US aren't rioting in the streets.