IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

jury duty!  can mueller look any better at this point? "oh actually then after jury duty he trained 47 boyscouts on how to help elderly people cross busy roadways"

The MAGA Klan's honeymoon phase is coming to an end, and I have a feeling a rude awakening for them may be imminent, based on the events transpiring in the past two weeks.

Speaking of which, supposedly Mueller has already issued a subpoena against Trump, according to MSNBC last night. Supposedly.

In the meantime, we gotta VOTE.

I doubt there's a rude awakening ahead, those guys need years of deprogramming.

I doubt there's a rude awakening ahead, those guys need years of deprogramming.

I would tend to agree. Pandora's box has been opened. Sadly...only these folks dying off would work. Deprogramming isn't possible. Reason has been damned.

Behold, the 20-year-old self-righteous, Trump-loving punk-ass who attempted to frame Mueller from mommy's basement amidst fabricated sexual assault allegations

Seriously, I wanna punch him right in the face. But with luck he'll end up in prison and drop the soap in the shower.

You're right. Too many people of his opposing demographic end up in prison for lesser infractions (or are innocent altogether). More manipulative sociopaths need to be incarcerated and be forced to shower with high lubrication soap bars.

Behold, the 20-year-old self-righteous, Trump-loving punk-ass who attempted to frame Mueller from mommy's basement amidst fabricated sexual assault allegations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSg826QJWDE

Seriously, I wanna punch him right in the face. But with luck he'll end up in prison and drop the soap in the shower.

This is not the first time I'm getting a TP third season vibe in this mess. This looked like it was written to be in the third season. And perfectly cast as well. He's another bastard Horne son. Or whats his name.

If only those gold shovels would also surface, I'd start digging myself out of this swampy mess.

So we can kill this guy once he's out of office, right?

As much as I despise him holding the highest office in the land, I do not wish him actual harm. As long as he merely stops being relevant or having any acting influence in politics when that time comes, that's good enough for me.

So we can kill this guy once he's out of office, right?

As much as I despise him holding the highest office in the land, I do not wish him actual harm. As long as he merely stops being relevant or having any acting influence in politics when that time comes, that's good enough for me.

Yup. 

Also, hey FBI people check out my music in my sig, good stuff to listen to while spending hours online researching the likely thousands of instances like this. Pass it on to the NSA folks too, they're all nerds they'd love it