IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Tweet with a link to a clip on FB which is pretty interesting. Bunch of prosecutors talking about the mueller investigation adn what comes next. 

nothing new in crazy donnie land. he called the lockheed martin ceo "marilyn lockheed" last year. stupid details like names are beneath commander donnie. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/avrg80/young_alex_jones/

fav comment: 'guess we know who's turning the frogs gay.' lol

I watched most of the recent (2nd) Rogan podcast with Alex Jones, mostly for lulz but he had some good points. Recanted his Sandy Hook views. He is still pretty far out there, though, was really worried about humanoids lol: 'Bladerunner is a preparation for what's coming.'

I watched most of the recent (2nd) Rogan podcast with Alex Jones, mostly for lulz but he had some good points.

Let me stop you right there.

I watched most of the recent (2nd) Rogan podcast with Alex Jones, mostly for lulz but he had some good points.

what? He's anti-war. Isn't that a good thing? I thought this was America?

I watched most of the recent (2nd) Rogan podcast with Alex Jones, mostly for lulz but he had some good points. Recanted his Sandy Hook views. H

he recanted it because he claimed in court that it was a narrative on an 'entertainment show' in order to gain custody rights of his kids, he's not fucking apologized for any of his vitriolic and dangerous horseshit unless he's trying to save his own ass

being meme fodder is his only asset, fuck him and followers

10+ years ago he was a benign nutter - anti-war but in that pot smoking, comspiracy theory minded libertarian leaning Ron Paul fan camp

now he's literally boot-licking agitprop scammer - he and his right-wing fascist diehard fans are the nascent brown shirts of 2019 in America

https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/avrg80/young_alex_jones/

fav comment: 'guess we know who's turning the frogs gay.' lol

I watched most of the recent (2nd) Rogan podcast with Alex Jones, mostly for lulz but he had some good points. Recanted his Sandy Hook views. He is still pretty far out there, though, was really worried about humanoids lol: 'Bladerunner is a preparation for what's coming.'

:facepalm:

This guy has never heard of forewarning through art?

He's not _literally_ stopping you.

He's not _literally_ stopping you.

I know you are but wat mm I?

Seen the Rogan cast with AJ. And yeah, AJ is able to make some sense after all.

Shows to me his "infowars" crap is mostly clickbait for making money. It's an act. This guy is willing to say just about anything to make a quick buck. His only responsibility is the size of his bank account. Screw that guy.

I like Rogan, but he has some questionable friends.

Yeah, I agree with this, feel like he is coming into his own as a host. The recent one with the Twitter ceo and his censorship person and that conservative guy is not bad, haven't finished it yet but seems promising, very interesting discussion for the shape of political discourse to come.

Rogan's biggest fault is ironically his objective ethos. He's let on left-wing people and given them equal opportunity. If he coupled his openness to let anyone on with far more hard-hitting and thorough questions and discussion I would have no qualms with who he lets on. I think unfortunately he's enabling certain questionable guests and their questionable audiences more than even he realizes. He's like a bro enlightenedcentrist

Edited by joshuatx

"A Collusion Witch-Hoac".

flol. Maybe the pressure of the walls closing in is getting to him.

This guy has never heard of forewarning through art?

He probably things Bladerunner is a documentary sent from the future to warn us.

Edited by Brisbot

Hey, my school made the NYT!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/07/business/argosy-college-art-insititutes-south-university.amp.html

So looks like we were being artificially propped up for probably financial crimes by an anti-lgbt fundie cult and the only reason that they were able to buy us out last year was because Betsy DeVos repealed Obama-era sanctions that prevented this sort of thing!