IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

What a vibrant response!! lol

Give me a couple D batteries and I'll give you 10 purple inches of vibrance

how about C batteries? D is a bit much girth.

but re: vibrant... here is where i'd post "Vibrant Thing" by Q-tip youtube video but it's not necessary since mentioning it is enough.

Who doesn't like more girth?

Q-Tip is like butter, he can make any corny lyrics sound good. And that was like 20 years ago. And I think he is, in fact, AARP age now.

Warren would be good...probably too clever for the masses...that Pocahontas thing is nonsense

Sanders - yea probably best policies in my view apart from gun control

Biden - no fucking way

The rest are small fry

Congressional oversight of executive branch is a concept as old as the hills. Trump white House stonewalling congress will lead to impeachment proceedings. It’s one the articles of impeachment that got Nixon.

In normal times congress would get people from the White House to come answer questions about doing their jobs as a matter of routine “hey wtf are you up to?” Type of keeping tabs on the executive branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congressional oversight of executive branch is a concept as old as the hills. Trump white House stonewalling congress will lead to impeachment proceedings. It’s one the articles of impeachment that got Nixon.

In normal times congress would get people from the White House to come answer questions about doing their jobs as a matter of routine “hey wtf are you up to?” Type of keeping tabs on the executive branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is very serious. if it were obama, the republicans would swiftly impeach.

even in this instance i am wondering if republican senators will want to so publicly shield this dude for something as constitutionally serious as obstruction of justice.

Edited by very honest

Bernie facing attempted smear by a lizard woman

Note her awkward head motions and complete lack of facial expression @ 2:44 and 3:56. That is not the physiology of a normal human. I suspect that we may be witnessing the emergence of a new species - Homo Lacertiliens. Mark "Smokin' These Meats" Zuckerberg is one of the most well-known specimens. It's possible that they haven't revealed their true form yet. But as infiltrators amidst Homo Sapiens, they are extremely adept at blending in with the populace, at least on the surface level. While this research is still in its early stages, it can be postulated that it won't necessarily be robots that pose a threat to replacing the human race a la Terminator, but this new, emerging race of reptilian infiltrators.

If Schwarzenegger was eligible, do any of us think he would make a good Presidential candidate, given his post Governator green policies?

100%. Arnie would win in a landslide. Mericans would be heading to the polls in record numbers to vote in their favorite action hero. Plus he has that whole governator thing as experience. I would love to see him and Donnie go head to head in a debate. Would be a comedy gold mine.

^Arnold had more gov experience than Trump, and from what i vaguely know about his political career he was relatively reasonable for a Republican. But not American-born so whatever why are we talking about this? Oh Rubin came in and mentioned it apropos of nothing, makes sense  :cerious:

As silly as Warren is made out to be, she makes way more sense than Bernie on a lot of issues.

Edited by auxien

As silly as Warren is made out to be, she makes way more sense than Bernie on a lot of issues.

As much as I love Bernie I agree. She articulates and elaborates on her platform for more than Sanders. Far leftists are skeptical of her but in context she's still far more anti-corporate than Biden and many other Dems in the mix.

There's no reasoning her "faults" to the right, they've made their mind up and will perpetually harp on trivial shit as they do with any candidate. It's the equivalent to decimating a pathetic neckbeard edgelord who lives with his mom, you could completely dress him down and anyone would objectively acknowledge it, but he could simply reply "whatever you libtard faggot" and he'd win in his mind and to his peers. Reminds me of a morning show that was talking about a local Democrat candidate who was a war veteran in USAF special operations and survived a crash they sustained during a rescue operation. How that was far more impressive than the old, rich, senile career good old boy Republican she was running against. His co-host sarcastically replied as a "Trump supporter" and quiped "well I like my soldiers WHO DON'T CRASH"

• Thanks 1

i worry about people continuing down a path because they don't want to admit they were wrong. with large entities it causes big problems. imagine a dystopia brought by fox not wanting to correct course.

we need to invite others to move closer by discussing facts that can be appreciated by anyone. some facts can be brought up in mixed company, without having a partisan charge, that speak to public issues.

or, in conversations where it feels hostile, you can just ask innocent questions for the sake of demonstrating a receptive attitude, and to help people flesh out their own thoughts.

if it were easy then it would be done. unfortunately, the task at hand is bridging the divide.

the individual experience of inconvenience and embarrassment in admitting to being wrong, accumulated en masse, is the glue holding the artifice together. collectively defusing that petty and unneeded human tendency is the way to shift to a more logical state of discussion.

this weird challenge of psychology is what we will fail to adapt to, resulting in annihilation of the planet.

Edited by very honest

Bernie facing attempted smear by a lizard woman

Note her awkward head motions and complete lack of facial expression @ 2:44 and 3:56. That is not the physiology of a normal human. I suspect that we may be witnessing the emergence of a new species - Homo Lacertiliens. Mark "Smokin' These Meats" Zuckerberg is one of the most well-known specimens. It's possible that they haven't revealed their true form yet. But as infiltrators amidst Homo Sapiens, they are extremely adept at blending in with the populace, at least on the surface level. While this research is still in its early stages, it can be postulated that it won't necessarily be robots that pose a threat to replacing the human race a la Terminator, but this new, emerging race of reptilian infiltrators.

prolly azala's late revenge...

17.gif

^ lol basically

As much as I love Bernie I agree. She articulates and elaborates on her platform for more than Sanders. Far leftists are skeptical of her but in context she's still far more anti-corporate than Biden and many other Dems in the mix.

There's no reasoning her "faults" to the right, they've made their mind up and will perpetually harp on trivial shit as they do with any candidate. It's the equivalent to decimating a pathetic neckbeard edgelord who lives with his mom, you could completely dress him down and anyone would objectively acknowledge it, but he could simply reply "whatever you libtard faggot" and he'd win in his mind and to his peers. Reminds me of a morning show that was talking about a local Democrat candidate who was a war veteran in USAF special operations and survived a crash they sustained during a rescue operation. How that was far more impressive than the old, rich, senile career good old boy Republican she was running against. His co-host sarcastically replied as a "Trump supporter" and quiped "well I like my soldiers WHO DON'T CRASH"

I'd like to know who that insufferable piece of shit is

thx.

i think he's still pretty much composed though. to me he shows confidence in his strategy. but yes, it looks like a strategy. splitting hairs to defend trump. similar to giuliani in interviews. making some incredibly complicated attempts to defend trump. sometimes having difficulty following himself in his own logic. barr is batter at it than giuliani though. keeping his composure in large part.

Edited by goDel
typos