IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

2 hours ago, goDel said:

not if people are actually going to vote! yes there's at least 40% voting for the orange fruitcake. that leaves plenty of dems, swingers and former cons to vote against trump. this is very much a vote for or against trump. moreso than 2016. that was more a for/against clinton as well. this times is def different, imo. 

GOP hoping to disenfranchise all teh voters before the election. the race is already on

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

GOP hoping to disenfranchise all teh voters before the election. the race is already on

disinfo campaigns aren't hard to spot. i've been spotting them for years, and then years later i find out they were real. you notice a disproportionate prevalence of certain unsound positions. you see the same positions in memes. i'm noticing similar things, with regard to 2020. oddly prevalant and coincidentally uniform talking points about biden, warren, and harris. 

shoot lies in the head. don't let them live.

in this world of information warfare you have to shoot the thing in the heart.

Edited by very honest

2 hours ago, very honest said:

disinfo campaigns aren't hard to spot. i've been spotting them for years, and then years later i find out they were real. you notice a disproportionate prevalence of certain unsound positions. you see the same positions in memes. i'm noticing similar things, with regard to 2020. oddly prevalant and coincidentally uniform talking points about biden, warren, and harris. 

shoot lies in the head. don't let them live.

in this world of information warfare you have to shoot the thing in the heart.

disinformation is a different thing to disenfranchise.  republicans in many states have used their position of power in state houses to gerrymander districts. they also have pushed forward lot's of campaings that prevent people from voting. they're notorius for doing this.  changing voter registration laws, purging voter lists for on reason or another etc etc etc.

their goal is to prevent non-republican voters from casting votes. period.

His last little speech to his rally at Florida was just a checklist of BS to rile up the common folk of America’s Wang.

I used to think I was dumb. But lately, I feel scared that there really are people much, much more dumb than myself. That is fucking horrifying and they all seem to have found a voice through this idiot.

6 minutes ago, ignatius said:

disinformation is a different thing to disenfranchise.  republicans in many states have used their position of power in state houses to gerrymander districts. they also have pushed forward lot's of campaings that prevent people from voting. they're notorius for doing this.  changing voter registration laws, purging voter lists for on reason or another etc etc etc.

their goal is to prevent non-republican voters from casting votes. period.

i was wondering if you meant that. i went with disenfranchised as in turning dems against hillary in 2016. 

they will be doing both.

and yeah the voter suppression is despicable. mcconnell is a bastard for refusing a vote on HR1.

1 hour ago, Audioblysk said:

His last little speech to his rally at Florida was just a checklist of BS to rile up the common folk of America’s Wang.

I used to think I was dumb. But lately, I feel scared that there really are people much, much more dumb than myself. That is fucking horrifying and they all seem to have found a voice through this idiot.

I'm guessing this was outside that same rally

Typical brainwashed, witless, insecure MAGA goblin with a chip on his shoulder. At least the way the Secret Service handled the confrontation proves that humanity isn't entirely lost.

jesus christ

WASHINGTON — President Trump approved military strikes against Iran in retaliation for downing an American surveillance drone, but pulled back from launching them on Thursday night after a day of escalating tensions.

As late as 7 p.m., military and diplomatic officials were expecting a strike, after intense discussions and debate at the White House among the president’s top national security officials and congressional leaders, according to multiple senior administration officials involved in or briefed on the deliberations.

The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said.

The abrupt reversal put a halt to what would have been the president’s third military action against targets in the Middle East. Mr. Trump had struck twice at targets in Syria, in 2017 and 2018.

It was not clear whether Mr. Trump simply changed his mind on the strikes or whether the administration altered course because of logistics or strategy. It was also not clear whether the attacks might still go forward.

Asked about the plans for a strike and the decision to hold back, the White House declined to comment, as did Pentagon officials. No government officials asked The New York Times to withhold the article.

The retaliation plan was intended as a response to the shooting down of the unmanned, $130 million surveillance drone, which was struck Thursday morning by an Iranian surface-to-air missile, according to a senior administration official who was briefed on the military planning and spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss confidential plans.

The strike was set to take place just before dawn Friday in Iran to minimize risk to the Iranian military and civilians.

But military officials received word a short time later that the strike was off, at least temporarily.

The possibility of a retaliatory strike hung over Washington for much of the day. Officials in both countries traded accusations about the location of the drone when it was destroyed by a surface-to-air missile launched from the Iranian coast along the Gulf of Oman.

Mr. Trump’s national security advisers split about whether to respond militarily. Senior administration officials said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; John R. Bolton, the national security adviser; and Gina Haspel, the C.I.A. director, had favored a military response. But top Pentagon officials cautioned that such an action could result in a spiraling escalation with risks for American forces in the region.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-approves-strikes-on-iran-but-then-abruptly-pulls-back

i wonder whether this was leaked or "leaked". guessing the last, btw. this prolly was a conscious effort to add uncertainty to the existing situation. with the hope of forcing iran to do 'something'. and that something would validate either a more aggressive approach, or a diplomatic.

9 hours ago, very honest said:

It was not clear whether Mr. Trump simply changed his mind on the strikes or whether the administration altered course because of logistics or strategy 

or Putin.

45 minutes ago, zero said:

or Putin.

ha!

i also was thinking maybe this is just sabre rattling to freak out iran with a 'serious bluff'.  but also wouldn't guess this administration to be that strategic w/foreign affairs. 

kjY58Y4.jpg

new poll shows trump as only president never to reach 50% approval rating

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/new-poll-shows-trump-is-the-only-u-s-president-to-never-reach-50-approval-62386245630?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

zh85pcfzeo531.jpg

Stormy Daniels said he had a tiny mushroom dick as well, probly speaks to his entire attitude and behavior towards women.  Hitler had a micro penis as well.  Nuff said.

53 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Author E. Jean Carroll says Trump raped her in the 90s:

Unfortunately just another really shitty thing he's going to get away with.

Doesn't karma work on this guy? When is all this super bad shit he's done going to come back and be the end of him?

God we’re so fucked. I hope that whenever the end comes it’s so instantaneous that I don’t register it before my death. Give me a quick one, I don’t wanna live out Mad Max.

Edited by Lada Laika

Do not keep reading if you have high blood pressure.

Shithead-in-charge number 2 was interviewed on CNN and asked to answer a question about climate change. Below is so frustrating to read, I found myself wanting to strangle my monitor for even being on my screen.

TAPPER: But I want to ask you a question about climate change.
The director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, said in a January report on worldwide threats that the climate emergency is -- quote -- "likely to fuel competition for resources, economic distress and social discontent."
It is a priority for the DNI, Coats.
The EPA this week, however, rolled back part of President Obama's Clean Power Plan, letting states set their own limit for coal power plants emissions.
Do you believe think human-induced climate emergency is a threat to the United States?
PENCE: Well, what -- what I will tell you is that we will always follow the science on that in this administration.
TAPPER: The science says it is.
PENCE: But what -- but what we -- but what we won't do -- and the Clean Power Plan was all about that -- was hamstringing energy in this country, raising the cost of utility rates for working families across this country...
TAPPER: But is it a threat?
PENCE: ... while other nations like China and India absolutely do nothing or make illusory promises decades down the road to deal with it.
You know, the truth of the matter is, with the advent of natural gas, with the natural gas explosion that is developing...
TAPPER: Yes.
PENCE: ... with clean coal technology, we're seeing -- we're seeing a significant reduction in carbon emissions all across this country.
TAPPER: But is what people are calling a climate emergency, is it a threat? Do you think it is a threat, man-made climate emergency is a threat?
PENCE: I think the answer to is going to be based upon the science.
TAPPER: Well, the science says yes.
PENCE: Well...
TAPPER: I'm asking you what you think.
PENCE: There is many in the science that...
TAPPER: The science community in your own administration, at NOAA...
PENCE: I got it.
TAPPER: ... at the DNI, they all say it is a threat.
PENCE: I got it. Look, what the President...
TAPPER: But you won't, for some reason.
PENCE: ... has said, what we have said is that we're not going to raise utility rates.
Remember what President Obama said?
TAPPER: But it is not a threat?
PENCE: He said -- he said -- he had his climate change plan. He said it is necessarily going to cause utility rates to skyrocket, and that would force us into these green technologies.
Now you have got Democrats all running for president that are running on a Green New Deal that would break this economy.
TAPPER: OK. So you don't think it is a threat, is all I'm saying? You don't think it is a threat?
PENCE: I think we're making great progress reducing carbon emissions, America has the cleanest air and water in the world. We will continue to use market forces...
TAPPER: That is not true. We don't have the cleanest air and water in the world.
We don't.

^^ that reminds me of the time some government guy from michigan (maybe the governor or mayor) of flint went to city hall and said there wasn't a problem with the water and that even he was drank tap water and never got sick. so someone got him a glass of flint tap water and asked him to take a sip.

he didn't

so, is this perjury?  he testified that he didn't interfere in any mueller investigations

AG Bill Barr killed 7 Robert Mueller investigations — 10 days after he submitted his report

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/ag-bill-barr-killed-7-robert-mueller-investigations-10-days-after-he-submitted-his-report/

also, trump only rapes women who are his type. 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-e-jean-carroll-sexual-assault-allegations-1445708