IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

watching trump on tv at this moment. the guy has been talking nonstop for over 30 minutes now, things that he will do as president. i find it even funnier the people in the audience who believe everything that comes out of the guy's mouth. i'm not an american but i'm fucking scared of him.

did you enjoy his biography? they (conveniently) left out the most important part of how he made his fortune

ha...

the chances for this election to end up anything but depressing are receding into the distance like trumps hair did so many moons ago. but one of the possible outcomes is going to chip away much more at my dwindling supplies of faith in humanity.

Trump won't win.

But I agree with this whole heartedly. Cruz is a sniveling little weasel, and I'm sure much of the reason he's not willing to cave in like the rest of Republican bitches like Paul Ryan and McConnell is that he knows Trump's gonna lose, but Cruz showed some amount of balls to go up and do things like he did. Good on him for calling out Trump.

I don't like Ted Cruz whatsoever but kudos to him for not endorsing Trump. The one thing the media has been complacent in is under-reporting the fact that Trump has literally shitted on just about everyone and that's the main reason Cruz won't endorse him.

Ted Cruz on Thursday strongly defended his refusal to endorse Donald Trump during his Republican National Convention speech, saying he's not "in the habit" of backing politicians who attack his family. "I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father," Cruz said at a morning meeting where he faced sharp questions from the Texas delegation in Cleveland.

Trump won't win.

fingers crossed he doesn't win. but ya know.. anything is possible. GWbush "winning" twice.. the first time via the supreme court. if enough people vote for the green party and the libertarians it could skew the results somewhat.

i've spoken to some conservatives who've basically said "i'm a person w/o a country" and they plan to stay home and not vote.

if there's lot's of voter obstruction in a few states that could upend some things too. cheaters gonna cheat.

it's all a shit show.

If there are enough disillusioned Bernie Sanders supporters that won't vote Hillary out of spite I'm afraid he'll have a good shot at it.

America pls

Edited by Gocab

Didn't Dubya himself say recently he'll likely be the last Republican president? If anything it would at least reinforce doubts about a Trump presidency.

Didn't Dubya himself say recently he'll likely be the last Republican president? If anything it would at least reinforce doubts about a Trump presidency.

the bushes also didn't attend the RNC, but that hasn't seemed to hurt trump since his supporters are under the impression that it only proves anyone against him is corrupt. also, there are some democrats who'd rather vote for trump than hillary

for hillary, this a complete disaster. the fact that she came into the race with the name recognition, background as former secretary of state and first lady and can't beat a guy who's been in politics for less than a year, raised and spent less than half what she has, and come this far breaking every political rule known is pretty bad.

and when was the last time you EVER heard of a third party candidate have a shot at the presidency less than 4 months away from election?

you think the stickers will work?

for hillary, this a complete disaster. the fact that she came into the race with the name recognition, background as former secretary of state and first lady and can't beat a guy who's been in politics for less than a year, raised and spent less than half what she has, and come this far breaking every political rule known is pretty bad.

Hillary can't beat Trump? Was there a vote between them that I haven't heard about? Trump will lose rather embarrassingly.

I think Trump is going to win. Sorry peoples.

Sadly, his acceptance speech last night is what a lot of Americans want to hear. And not to troll, he actually gave a pretty good speech. Hit all points for the pubs.

How he's going to pay for everything...well, that's some fuzzy math.

I live in a fairly democratic leaning state at most times, but, my wife deals with the public on a daily basis. She says roughly 90% of the people see works with are voting Trump. That's obviously a small sample size compared to national polls, but there is concern growing.

I live in a fairly democratic leaning state at most times, but, my wife deals with the public on a daily basis. She says roughly 90% of the people see works with are voting Trump. That's obviously a small sample size compared to national polls, but there is concern growing.

That's my concern, apathetic moderates/liberals/Bernie Dems/etc. won't bother voting in key states and there are many Trump supporters that have literally said they have never voted before in the past. But I dunno. I'm hoping it's more like the French election that LePenn lost to Chiroc, which was a blowout in which a not so popular among left candidate won because the idea of a right-wing nationalist was so off-putting.

watching trump on tv at this moment. the guy has been talking nonstop for over 30 minutes now, things that he will do as president. i find it even funnier the people in the audience who believe everything that comes out of the guy's mouth. i'm not an american but i'm fucking scared of him.

but your not scared of hillary with blood already on her hands, with tons of proven illegal actions and corruption?

but your not scared of hillary with blood already on her hands, with tons of proven illegal actions and corruption?

what proven illegal actions and corruption are you referring to? if there was tons of proven bad shit around you'd think all those republican witch-hunts would have found some of them.

all the polls they're running still have bernie easily beating trump. bummer he couldn't overtake hillary. oh well.

i think this election will be a crap shoot. there's some calculation that has hillary easily beating trump and another that has things neck and neck with one or two states making all the difference.

if the voter outreach/mobilization for the dems is effective then hillary may steam roll trump but i just think there's more to this equation

Hillary can't beat Trump? Was there a vote between them that I haven't heard about? Trump will lose rather embarrassingly.

click the link in my original post

click the link in my original post

which link? there was like ten of them. none of them seem to suggest to me that Clinton is going to lose. Trump's problem is that he's hated even more than Clinton is, so focusing on her negatives is a waste of time. There's far more chance of the negatives for her evaporating compared to Trump's, once the campaign gets going.

Edited by caze