IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

4 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Well yeah, it's natural to assume you're a troll. Poe's Law innit. First reaction is 'nobody could be this dumb'

yes your right auxien is very dumb. thanks also hello spiral for chiming in, another one already on the ol' block list.

i think your hobby of drawing all shitty pictures has deluded your brain cells. rip 2 u bro, keep up with the 1 word shitposts :watmm:

Edited by B1000

His trolling is next level. Sometimes it's truly difficult to discern whether he's trying to get you to react or if he is in fact a total fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Braintree said:

His trolling is next level. Sometimes it's truly difficult to discern whether he's trying to get you to react or if he is in fact a total fucking idiot.

wise words for someone from san fran... how exactly are you living up there on your meagre salary? hmm

Edited by B1000

Just now, B1000 said:

wise words for someone from san fran... how exactly are you living up there on your meager salary? hmm

You need a coffee? That one was pretty weak.

3 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

then how did you know?

:huh:

You've chosen to ignore content by hello spiral. Options 

'show this post'

:emb:

12 minutes ago, Braintree said:

You need a coffee? That one was pretty weak.

working in mobile game industry is true weak

Edited by B1000
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, B1000 said:

working in mobile game industry is true weak

This is the easiest argument ever. I just have to sit and wait for you to embarrass yourself.

good to know that if I ever react with "facepalm" to one of b1000's posts, he will immediately retaliate by responding in kind to 8 completely unrelated posts of mine. and in my opinion that's the mature thing to do, I really was out line there.

4 minutes ago, auxien said:

i wanna know why the mods haven't banned the idiot tbh. he's nothing but a troll.

this forum would become very boring for you if it was 100% anti-trump. you wouldn't be able to shitpost anymore for starters. 

30 minutes ago, tneuvm said:

good to know that if I ever react with "facepalm" to one of b1000's posts, he will immediately retaliate by responding in kind to 8 completely unrelated posts of mine. and in my opinion that's the mature thing to do, I really was out line there.

holy fucking lol

b1000.png

2 minutes ago, bitchroast said:

SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU COS I BLOCKED YOU.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL @hello spiral ??? TRIGGERED ???

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1