IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

What exactly did eugene do? I haven't seen his post but smells like an annoying mixture of eugene's assholeness and WATMM's desire for manufactured scandals and outrage caused by deliberate misinterpretation of people's posts for entertainment purposes

for some unknown reason, a youtube channel called 'animationforkids' has decided to upload a video of trump addressing the new social service laws concerning greencard applicants while protests happening in hong kong

Almost 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

sub-buzz-279-1565713878-1.png?downsize=7

After publishing the post, other 4chan users egged on the author. When they expressed doubt, the original poster added more information to the discussion thread, including a detailed breakdown of the procedures allegedly used to resuscitate Epstein, which suggest the poster may have been a first responder, medical worker, or otherwise privy to details about efforts to resuscitate the disgraced financier.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

There should be a video game where you can play as a squad that exterminates a troll infestation. LIke Left 4 Dead except all the zombies are replaced by trolls basically

Moron on the road to diabetes and heart disease wears Trump support T-shirt with spelling error

* facepalm from European non-native english speaker *

it's hard to cut through the noise, with this president. i even lament people focusing on the russian conspiracy part too much, regarding the mueller report (as clearly nefarious as it is). the obstruction counts revealed in the mueller report are rock-solid, and obstruction of justice is an incredibly serious offence. obstruction of justice is an earnest assault on the core of the country, it strikes at the load-bearing supports the country depends on for our entire way of life. it's illegal for a reason and was listed as an impeachable offence for a president in the constitution for a reason. 1000 federal prosecutors said they would prosecute for the obstruction of justice evidence described in the mueller report because obstruction of justice is not something that they let people get away with.

this video highlights some of the more significant points.

Edited by very honest

lol someone added an "s" to "become" to make it look even more stupid. but yeah if trump wins again he would still be 45...(but i have a hunch trump wont even be on the ballot)

IMG_6372.JPG

Edited by colunga

oh man, don don dropped some fuckin KNOWLEDGE to a group of Pittsburgh plant workers:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/13/donald-trump-energy-speech-pittsburgh-1461337

a few nuggets of orange wisdom:

When the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference does it?

Nothing changes — sometimes you know you might become president, but nothing changes — I still love trucks.

Have they ever called off an election before? Just said, 'Look just let’s go, go on four more years.'

You know if you’re wealthy, it doesn't matter.

do you want to learn how to make a computer? A little tiny piece of stuff. ... You put it with those big, beautiful hands of yours like … you’re going to take these big hands, going to take this little tiny part.

We never had three — I think we had about 2½ soldiers, one was sitting down all the time. We had nobody.

On 8/11/2019 at 9:00 AM, tec said:

Can threads commit suicide?

No, but @hello spiral is getting really good at killing them off...

On 8/13/2019 at 1:17 AM, darreichungsform said:

What exactly did eugene do? I haven't seen his post but smells like an annoying mixture of eugene's assholeness

I think you have your answer right there