IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

25 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

Trump wanting to buy Greenland is like a high school football captain wanting to shag a nun

Nah, a highschool football captain would just straight up teabag a nun and be like "zoinks!"

Lol middle window top right: “Free health insurance for working people.”  

Passenger door second line: “I don’t like paying taxes.”

No disconnect at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump mocked protester at rally in NH for being overweight. Turns out he was one of his own: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/16/1879416/-Trump-viscously-mocked-overweight-protester-at-NH-rally-who-turned-out-to-be-a-Trump-supporter?detail=emaildksp

Hypocrisy, idiocy, and toxicity know no bounds within the MAGA cult.

On 8/17/2019 at 8:58 AM, very honest said:

words fail me.

maybe, in the future, "trumpian" will mean a kind of rule that is astoundingly heinous

i'm sure that and worse is happening. this kind of situation is prime scenario for exploitation by predators. 

On 8/16/2019 at 11:47 PM, Joyrex said:

As a potential American recession is looming, if one were to happen before the 2020 elections, analysts are saying a recession would seriously hurt Trump's chances of re-election.

Is it wrong to wish for a recession? My brain says yes, but my heart says no

Well, recession seems to be also good for the environment. That's why I'm not very concerned by the recessions usually even though I have a small amount of money in stocks and it might be a bit harder to find a job.

On 8/17/2019 at 2:11 AM, usagi said:

never seen a Coexist sticker with a swastika in the middle of it before.

de9i4el0dvg31.jpg

Well I'm sure this ignorant person didn't realize that the symbol was a peace symbol before being turned on its corner and used as the symbol for Nazis... they probably chose it due to their obvious love of Nazism/SS as evidenced by the other stickers on their car.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/19/752438119/planned-parenthood-out-of-title-x-over-trump-rule

Planned Parenthood is leaving the federal Title X family planning program rather than comply with new Trump administration rules regarding abortion counseling.

The new rules issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services earlier this year prohibit Title X grantees from providing or referring patients for abortion, except in cases of rape, incest, or medical emergency.

Officials say that means patients will likely see longer wait times or increased costs for reproductive health services.