IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

i think she had plans to run for something somewhere but i'm guessing this little scandal will follow her around long enough to be a monkey wrench. i'm guessing she gets a political appointment in the clinton administration if clinton wins.

she's already in congress.

He looks like a reanimated corpse

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.[4][5]

wew lad

Oh and Clinton already hired DWS to work on her campaign. Seriously stupid move... If Bernie people were still on the fence after selecting Kaine, hiring the woman that help sway the election against him is a major slap in the face.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/07/24/breaking-fast-debbie-wasserman-schultz-fired-hired-hillary-clinton-immediately-brings-aboard/

Edited by Kcinsu

Oh and Clinton already hired DWS to work on her campaign. Seriously stupid move... If Bernie people were still on the fence after selecting Kaine, hiring the woman that help sway the election against him is a major slap in the face.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/07/24/breaking-fast-debbie-wasserman-schultz-fired-hired-hillary-clinton-immediately-brings-aboard/

flol

Thank heavens for hackers or else we'd have no idea how corrupt shit really was

(Beyond our inbuilt suspicion that shit is probably corrupt, but without knowing how exactly)

Hopefully Wikileaks has some Republican beans to spill...otherwise good night Democratic Party

Thank heavens for hackers or else we'd have no idea how corrupt shit really was

(Beyond our inbuilt suspicion that shit is probably corrupt, but without knowing how exactly)

Hopefully Wikileaks has some Republican beans to spill...otherwise good night Democratic Party

I don't think anyone really cares tbh. it's more or less common place that the ruling class is corrupt and depending on one's party allegiance this kind of thing is accepted as part of the game or amo to use against the opposing team in a fickle news cycle. It's politics as usual.

Well, I think it's like the NSA spying on everyone thing

Where most people just assumed it was happening

But to learn very concretely that is was indeed happening caused a giant outrage

I think there is a very thick line between having vague suspicions

And having incontrovertible proof of those suspicions:

You can't really bank on vague suspicions

You can't really hold people to account on vague suspicions

(Suspicions)

Edited by LimpyLoo

Well, I think it's like the NSA spying on everyone thing

Where most people just assumed it was happening

But to learn very concretely that is was indeed happening caused a giant outrage

I think there is a very thick line between having vague suspicions

And having incontrovertible proof of those suspicions:

You can't really bank on vague suspicions

You can't really hold people to account on vague suspicions

(Suspicions)

we're in complete agreement as to the value of evidence here, i was merely commenting on the improbability that such evidence has a genuine impact on the status quo.

Holy fucking lol what a fucking disaster

Yep, this election is. A republican vs a pseudo democrat (a republican who pretends to care about social values)

I mean it just got really boring, real quick, didn't it?

I haven't really checked in myself since Bernie was successfully eliminated by the DNC.. er sorry Hillary.. yeah hillary. Just gets me down to see the machine at work, and most people don't care, or are so far lost (in the Trump camp) to even remotely understand how they're being hoodwinked.

What's sad is that it isn't hard to understand the machinery, but... :cry:

Also in reply to an earlier comment of yours, how did Bernie lose you? I mean, I feel like what his endorsement is a strategy. If you can't beat them yet, stall. Hillary is essentially a 'stall'. Though she will probably be a more conservative obama. Ugh, can't wait to see what freedoms the banks get over the next few years.

Edited by Brisbot

The Hillary taking Debbie under her wings move seems like a really stupid one. Good way to alienate anyone who even remotely supported Sanders ideas on the system being rigged.

Seems like this election cycle is an inversed copy of the previous one. Instead of a "How is Romney supposed to lose to Obama?", this is the "How the F is Hillary supposed to lose to Trump?". Well, she's definitely playing in Trump's cards right now. I'd be surprised if she wins. I really hope she does though, because Trump creating his Third Reich is really not my cuppaT.

Yeah,the evidence in the light thus far isn't really damning, but it's not good. The handling of this all has been pure shit though, Clinton hiring Wasserman- Shultz is a seriously stupid fucking move though. It's decisions like that which prove Clinton is just disconnected from reality

The convention also helped Trump make strides in his personal image. A majority (52%) now say Trump is running for president for the good of the country rather than personal gain, just 44% say the same about Clinton.

[youtubehd]-fP-0-dEHhA[/youtubehd]

Yeah,the evidence in the light thus far isn't really damning, but it's not good. The handling of this all has been pure shit though, Clinton hiring Wasserman- Shultz is a seriously stupid fucking move though. It's decisions like that which prove Clinton is just disconnected from reality

It is so hard to read her. Like what does she believe? I think she believes she just wants to be president. Her VP pick was just to 'appeal to white males' because she thinks the Bernie supporters actually care about the gender of the person running for office.

The convention also helped Trump make strides in his personal image. A majority (52%) now say Trump is running for president for the good of the country rather than personal gain, just 44% say the same about Clinton.

I am both laughing and crying on the inside. He is going to outperform her in the debates. People will vote with their emotions. How does Donald Trump FEEL verses his motives.

Edited by Brisbot

lol. the outgoing DNC chair's replacement at the convention forgot to whack the gavel at the end of her introductory speech, had to be reminded to do it while walking off stage, cue this:

moronic Sanders fans outside the convention chanting trump slogans

:facepalm:

This. Sanders posted on Facebook earlier today, look at the second comment:

cmAG1Qu.jpg

I'm curious if this is really Bernie's base or what. I knew there was some of those sorts of his supporters, but it seems like more than I expected, or maybe they're just coming out of the woodwork now, being more vocal, who knows...

It is so hard to read her. Like what does she believe? I think she believes she just wants to be president. Her VP pick was just to 'appeal to white males' because she thinks the Bernie supporters actually care about the gender of the person running for office.

I am both laughing and crying on the inside. He is going to outperform her in the debates. People will vote with their emotions. How does Donald Trump FEEL verses his motives.

She just wants to be president. I've got little doubt in my mind that she's had that as the goal since Bill was out of office; hell, probably before. She's surely calculating. I don't think she's evil, but I'm not a fan either. Surely better than Trump.

lol. the outgoing DNC chair's replacement at the convention forgot to whack the gavel at the end of her introductory speech, had to be reminded to do it while walking off stage, cue this:

also hella fucking lol at this

Obviously. She's better than Sanders as well. Still a pretty shit choice, but by far the least shit choice since this thing started last year.