IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

josh bernstein? who the fuck? random internet dude? 

he's not so random if you're a right-winger. they have a network called newsmax where a bunch of those radical right-wing talkshow hosts have their own programme. a majority are either radio personalities or anyone who's been rejected by fox news for "not being good looking enough"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

lol at trump's “inappropriate efforts to influence” the audit. when does donald ever do anything "appropriate"?

it's pretty much a given at this point that if donnie contacts anyone for any reason at all, they're going to end up being investigated and possibly implicated in a crime...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

why the fuck do they have to ruin everything!?

this could of easily be a nonpartisan Target $1 section buy for me

godfuckingdamnitshit

significant press conference with Pelosi and Schiff, just now. they start with some policy stuff, then spend a long time talking about the current situation. pelosi is getting comfortable in her historic role. it's nice to see her so sober and reflective. it's nice seeing schiff get activated, too. 

Edited by very honest

“I've answered everything. It's a whole hoax. And you know who’s playing into the hoax? People like you and the fake news media that we have in this country and I say in many cases the corrupt media because you're corrupt. Much of the media in this country is not just fake. It's corrupt. You have some very fine people, too. Great journalists, great reporters. But to a large extent it's corrupt and it's fake,” Trump implored. “Ask the president of Finland a question please.”

classic trump. zero humility. unempathetic arrogance at its finest. a true master of whataboutism and indirect speech. he really deserves an honorary doctorate in the field of BS.

President Donald Trump on Thursday said that China should look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the eve of restarted trade negotiations between the two economic superpowers.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/trump-calls-for-ukraine-china-to-investigate-the-bidens.html

just incase the time he asked ukraine to investigate biden wasn't enough, now china can get in on the game. maybe he should hold a lottery next and just sell the biden investigation to the winner. i'm sure norway would win

it's been weird watching the world react to the NK's journey toward attaining nuclear weapons. DOD was always dead-set against allowing it. in recent years they've successfully tested bombs, successfully tested missiles that could reach the US west coast, and now have successfully tested submarine-launched ballistic missiles. i'm not an expert but it seems like they are most of the way toward being a nuclear power. i think all that remains is for them to confirm that a mounted warhead in a missile will work. i'd guess they're getting help from putin and will be able to achieve this.

somehow a deal alluded our great deal master. obama struck a deal to keep iran from getting nukes...

i wonder if orange baby clown will have time to replace the "terrible" iran deal that he abandoned, now that election season is starting up and he's being impeached for abuse of power, obstruction of justice, contempt of congress, and self-enrichment. he doesn't seem to have made any progress with iran, regarding any such negotiations. if anything, the relationship between the two countries seems worse, now, with both sides skirting on a war footing.

luckily he had the good sense to leave the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (with russia), which was inconveniently getting in the way of a nuclear arms race for newly dangerous nuclear weapons that can bypass early detection systems. the treaty was enacted in '87.

he spoke of how awful NAFTA and TPP were... now there are 25% tariffs on French wine, Italian cheese, and Scotch whiskey.

the US agricultural industry had to be bailed out by tax payers (28 billion) because of retaliatory tariffs resulting from trump's trade war.

capping off his first term deal successes - leaving Paris Accord, allowing self-serving oil executives to fuck the planet for hundreds of years (or possibly all the way until when the sun goes red giant and envelopes the earth).

Edited by very honest

dude openly called for foreign governments to investigate biden... or else he'll use "the tremendous power of the united states". 

he just openly called for the thing that they're trying to prove he did on the ukraine call.. i guess "fuck it. i'll do it live" is the new strategy. this fool has to go. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/oct/03/trump-news-today-live-impeachment-updates-ukraine-bernie-sanders-latest

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ignatius said:

dude openly called for foreign governments to investigate biden... or else he'll use "the tremendous power of the united states". 

he just openly called for the thing that they're trying to prove he did on the ukraine call.. i guess "fuck it. i'll do it live" is the new strategy. this fool has to go. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/oct/03/trump-news-today-live-impeachment-updates-ukraine-bernie-sanders-latest

if there's one thing politicians understand, it's elections. i think that's why the dems were able to muster votes for impeachment over ukraine almost immediately. it doesn't take any thinking to see the wrong doing.

the GOP are also painfully aware of how this is a blatant and heavy-handed assault on american democracy, but they remain largely silent, or worse - combative. a huge faction of congress is siding against american democracy. the side that carved out their niche serving wealthy donors while tricking constituents with wedge issues.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1