IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

10 hours ago, ignatius said:

fckn mulvaney... "we're crooks... so what.. get over it" - maybe his face will melt soon

mGcvlow.jpg

I wish. But he does need to get punched in the face hard.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, very honest said:

so hillary just said in a podcast she thinks tulsi gabbard is a russian plant who will run as a third party candidate.

she did make that odd comment about syria at the debate the other day. 

also commented about removing sanctions.. ahem.. cancelling them. 

maybe the hillsdog will be proven right in a couple years. or in 1 year. who knows.. wtf with this squirelly political system we'll end up with during the election. mayhaps the russians are planning on funneling cash to a 3rd party to even things up for drumpf? 

we should really just get nuked from orbit.. it's the only way to be safe. 

26 minutes ago, ignatius said:

maybe the hillsdog will be proven right in a couple years. or in 1 year. who knows.. wtf with this squirelly political system we'll end up with during the election. mayhaps the russians are planning on funneling cash to a 3rd party to even things up for drumpf? 

why wouldn't they support a spoiler candidate? remember how putin invited flynn to a dinner in moscow and they sat at the same table? jill stein was at the same table.

spacer.png

i recently realized that putin and his mafia state are running out of runway because of the inevitability of green energy. they're entirely dependent on oil revenue. they are going all in.

and yeah, god may shoot this planet in the head soon.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

Guess I better stock up on canned goods and bullets in prep for a Mad Max/Fallout scenario then. The fact that Trump's head looks like a mushroom cloud isn't reassuring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

what a shit show. 

7 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

Guess I better stock up on canned goods and bullets in prep for a Mad Max/Fallout scenario then. The fact that Trump's head looks like a mushroom cloud isn't reassuring.

apparently he has a mushroom dick too.. if stormy daniels is to be believed. 

many stupid people who crave fame and power will take it from any direction at all: Trump, Gabbard, perhaps Stein, many others of course.... it doesn't mean they're Russian actors or anything nearly that nefarious: they're likely just egotistical idiots. this can of course get them in very odd situations (Trump cozying up to the most hated leaders despite mountains of evidence that he should keep them at arm's length at best) but i assume in their minds it's better than the alternatives. that's the only reasoning that makes any sense (at least for Trump and i think this carries for what i'm seeing about Gabbard) but of course with some truly stupid fools like Trump, no reason is necessarily valid.

it's also easier than people think to end up blackmailed or just utterly fucked. a lot of people have ugly secrets that could be revealed with a little hacking or espionage. people also often engage in crimes they think they will get away with, but could have drastic consequences. it's business as usual for russian intel to coax people into compromised positions and surreptitiously lure them deeper and deeper into being an asset over the course of years. there's also corrupt greed, which can be combined with implicit leverage and idealogical trickery to pretty thoroughly fuck a human.

with flynn, once he lied to the fbi about talking to kislyak about lifting sanctions, the russians were able to wield that culpability over him - a possible 8 year prison sentence (5 for lying to fbi and 3 for violating the logan act). that's (at least one of the reasons) why obama and yates both warned the trump admin flynn was compromised (which they tried to ignore).

carter page is stated to be a russian asset by US intel. not sure if the details are public, there.

my theory about trump is that he was indebted to some entities associated with the russian mob and was actually trying to get close but lose in 2016 because he didn't want to end up in this position. but once he ended up being president, the conman he is, all of a sudden he's winking to putin like crazy because he knows he can cash in like mad by effectively selling state concessions.

does it seem like the US is being busted out?

Edited by very honest

Don't think HRC making these comments was a smart move, but as long as I can remember Tulsi had some shady aspects to her. And from the looks of it, there seems to be plenty foreign money in US politics nowadays. Almost to the point of people appearing naive to take money of just about anyone. The case against those Giuliani associates is another example. Going to be interesting where that leads.

some tweets

and maddow's A block from last night - Rudy's pals Lev and Igor look like mobsters being investigated in a counter intelligence investigation

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1