IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

You need star like qualities and I don't see any with the Dems. Biden maybe 6 years ago. But he seems like his heads not in the game. He's had a tough life. 

Edited by marf

23 hours ago, Nebraska said:

FOX News sure love their middle-aged blondes.

1 hour ago, marf said:

You need star like qualities and I don't see any with the Dems. Biden maybe 6 years ago. But he seems like his heads not in the game. He's had a tough life. 

I think he's legit falling apart mentally, just like Trump. 

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Why is he saying it like it’s actually happening? I’ve been away for a day but I don’t suppose anything as magical as that has actually happened. 

19 hours ago, Squee said:

Why is he saying it like it’s actually happening? I’ve been away for a day but I don’t suppose anything as magical as that has actually happened. 

articles of impeachment were sent from the judiciary committee to the full house. floor vote scheduled wednesday and expected to pass.

in january mcconnell and graham will try to smother america in a senate trial and we will see if america gets out of bed and kicks their ass.

Edited by very honest

1 hour ago, very honest said:

in january mcconnell and graham will try to smother america in a senate trial and we will see if america gets out of bed and kicks their ass.

it won't. impeachment will die in the senate because the democrats are playing this wrong and the republicans care about staying in office more than the constitution. 

2 hours ago, auxien said:

it won't. impeachment will die in the senate because the democrats are playing this wrong and the republicans care about staying in office more than the constitution. 

Unfortunately yeah, I think this is exactly what is going to happen.

Is voting for impeachment done by secret ballot? Not that it would help much anyways but I figure at least some republicans want drumpf out of office.

Edited by StephenG

40 minutes ago, StephenG said:

Unfortunately yeah, I think this is exactly what is going to happen.

Is voting for impeachment done by secret ballot? Not that it would help much anyways but I figure at least some republicans want drumpf out of office.

a secret vote is possible but it would take 51 votes to enact it. that means 4 GOP senators vote with dems. 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:11 AM, auxien said:

there have also been serious prayers against this impeachment 

• Sad 1

according to right wingers, the democrats were incredibly scared and hurt about trump winning and started the impeachment hearings. trump also claimed they had "nothing" on him because he did "nothing" wrong, so i'm confused why suddenly there's this panic attacked:

EMAyvXMXYAAxSPt?format=jpg&name=large

EMAyvQsXYAAiUh9?format=jpg&name=large

EMAyvSQWsAEQ0gh?format=jpg&name=large

EMAyvS_W4AEWxV1?format=jpg&name=large

EMAyyAbXsAMDjKo?format=jpg&name=large

EMAyyBSWoAEGKTi?format=jpg&name=large

• Facepalm 2

that letter is nuts, nebraska. 

today the house debates impeachment. i'm wondering if it may be good. a lot of politicians like cheap shots. they see a camera and a microphone and they act really tough, but with a human debating in real time they disappear in a puff of smoke. that's how a lot of the hearings have played out, GOP members use their time to deposit rhetoric to befuddled, uncomfortable, tired witnesses. there's a "tell your mom to pass the salt" vibe.

today will be different because the parties will be engaging each other. this happened in the committee last week, when they debated all day, and it was kind of good, at times. you see the blood pressure and hear the voice of the human individuals as they earnestly address each-other. today will be like that but the full house, i think. some are anticipating the debate to go into the night.

here's the stream. starting soon.

Edited by very honest