IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

because it won't. sexual harrassment? nyet. impeachment? nyet. bringing us close to WW3? nyet.

common sense dictates that anyone associated with such levels of douchebaggery be removed from power immediately. but instead he'll be rewarded with 4 more years, thanks to millions of brainwashed humans. who knows, maybe this is the start of the trump dynasty. next pres will be don jr., then eric, then ivanka. maybe we'll get lucky and barron will rise up to put an end to this legacy of ineptitude, becoming the luke skywalker of the stupidest saga that has ever played out in the history of this disjointed society...

Parnas is spilling some beans. although so far it falls short of Trump saying 'hey i want you to kill someone, which will help me politically, and also i am willing to do an illegal act of paying you to murder a human' so it'll probably be forgot about in a week or two

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

Parnas is spilling some beans. although so far it falls short of Trump saying 'hey i want you to kill someone, which will help me politically, and also i am willing to do an illegal act of paying you to murder a human' so it'll probably be forgot about in a week or two

if parnas doesn't get the polonium tea i'll be surprised. 

10 hours ago, ignatius said:

if parnas doesn't get the polonium tea i'll be surprised. 

one of the reasons he did the interview was to get it out so that he would be less of a target.

wish i could find a full interview video to post here. this was a big deal. central player singing on maddow. maybe the biggest single piece of evidence so far in the ukraine scandal. here are a bunch of clips msnbc put up.

maddow split the interview because it wouldn't all fit in one show. the second half is tonight. 9pm msnbc.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

lol

IMG_1190.JPG

$3k to party with don jr. and all you get is a fuckin selfie with him? lame... but if it includes snorting rails off Ivanka's ass as the after dinner entertainment, then maybe it'd be worth it!