Man. What a boring media cycle. 

• Like 1

Not sexy enough eh?

8 minutes ago, very honest said:

what percent of those do you think were cranked out by paid disinfo grunts

loads

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the best thing that can happen for america is trump gets impeached then drops dead live on stage at one of his rallies. 

and the entire trump organization gets investigated to oblivion and the whole family (except maybe tiffany) gets eaten by lions on a hunting safari... while being live streamed hunting endangered rhinos in some "own the libs" type of event. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

sound on. perfect. 

hill just unsheathed a samurai sword and sliced through the gop, in her opening statement. holmes dropped some bombs in his, too.

live now:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

lol...OMG donnie's freakin hilarious! bed bug? like WTF? 

"But I have to deal with crazy Nancy, she's crazy as a ... as a bed bug," Trump said during a nearly hourlong interview on Fox & Friends Friday morning. "She is nuts. What she's doing — and she's not talented. She's highly overrated. All she's doing is sitting. She's not doing anything for the people. And now it turns out that the whole impeachment thing is a scam."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crazy-as-a-bedbug-trump-blasts-pelosi-and-questions-her-mental-stability

Dems you crazy fucks! All you're doing is sitting! SCAM! FAKE NEWS! SCAM! YOU'RE ALL FUCKIN CRaayyZYYY!!!!!!

so i'm guessing kellyanne is about to be fired

The first 10 seconds of him talking I have literally no idea what he's trying to say. 

i really like this idea of an alert being issued when truth is being delivered. helps one distinguish betwix truth and fake news

On 11/22/2019 at 10:06 PM, Nebraska said:

so i'm guessing kellyanne is about to be fired

Nah. Nikki will either follow up Pompeo or be the next Bolton. And Pompeo will not be fired. He will 'just' leave. His department doesnt trust him anymore. At this point, he'd be better off playing Trumps next Giuliani. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/politics/navy-discipline-edward-gallagher.html

The secretary of the Navy and the admiral who leads the SEALs have threatened to resign or be fired if plans to expel a commando from the elite unit in a war crimes case are halted by President Trump, administration officials said Saturday. 

The threats by the Navy secretary, Richard V. Spencer, and the commander, Rear Adm. Collin Green, are a rare instance of pushback against Mr. Trump from members of the Defense Department.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1089661?__twitter_impression=true

Navy Secretary Spencer considered quitting over Trump's demand the Navy stop a probe of SEAL Eddie Gallagher. Military leaders lobbied Trump to reconsider.

So, hear me ramble for a couple of lines:
(this may be a hard read for those who are USA citizens)

I feel like Trump is one of the biggest threats the USA itself ever had to face. 

At first, not being from the USA myself, I thought the whole Trump-thing was hilarious, idiotic, and rather harmful to the world,...
... but the longer this goes on I realize more and more how this Trump-reality is an even bigger threat to the USA itself. 

Sometimes I think the USA may deserve having all this recent misery brought upon them (for fragging things up in the past all over the world for example) (though the USA has also brought plenty of great advancing things to the world) (yes, I'm conflicted),...
... but honestly a lot of young, good and innocent people of the USA do not deserve this rather alarming doom. 

I think the people of the USA should have came to this realization even before the Trump-train(wreck) got going. (it is their country, isn't it?)
Now it almost seems like intentional self-harm, which is really weird. (why would you do that, you could have predicted this, couldn't you?)
(or maybe, just maybe, this couldn't have been prevented at all, the train was already set in motion a long time ago by forces you could not have been able to stop, ever)

It's so frustrating to see how one person (or whatever/whoever gave him this power) can do so much harm. (to the USA ánd to the world)
The international relations of the USA to the rest of the world now seem at a frighteningly all-time low in my opinion. 
Other international powers certainly are profiting/will be profiting from all this,... for good ... or for worse.

Now lastly: (don't read this if you want to keep your rose-tinted glasses on) 
This almost seems like it has the early marks of the downfall (or deterioration) (or transition) of an ancient civilization. (in this case the federal republic representative democracy of the United Sates of America)

Maybe, let's just hope something good will eventually come out of this. 
Well, that is, the people of the USA should make sure that they themselves actually do create something good out of this. 
Now is not the time for neglect, but action. Think of the future. What would you want it to be for the USA? 
It's for the benefit of all. 

That's all for now.
Obviously I'm not from the USA, so you may interpret this rambling as just another far-away opinion from an outsider, or you can interpret this as a sort of inspiration to act. 

4 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

So, hear me ramble for a couple of lines:
(this may be a hard read for those who are USA citizens)

I feel like Trump is one of the biggest threats the USA itself ever had to face. 

At first, not being from the USA myself, I thought the whole Trump-thing was hilarious, idiotic, and rather harmful to the world,...
... but the longer this goes on I realize more and more how this Trump-reality is an even bigger threat to the USA itself. 

Sometimes I think the USA may deserve having all this recent misery brought upon them (for fragging things up in the past all over the world for example) (though the USA has also brought plenty of great advancing things to the world) (yes, I'm conflicted),...
... but honestly a lot of young, good and innocent people of the USA do not deserve this rather alarming doom. 

I think the people of the USA should have came to this realization even before the Trump-train(wreck) got going. (it is their country, isn't it?)
Now it almost seems like intentional self-harm, which is really weird. (why would you do that, you could have predicted this, couldn't you?)
(or maybe, just maybe, this couldn't have been prevented at all, the train was already set in motion a long time ago by forces you could not have been able to stop, ever)

It's so frustrating to see how one person (or whatever/whoever gave him this power) can do so much harm. (to the USA ánd to the world)
The international relations of the USA to the rest of the world now seem at a frighteningly all-time low in my opinion. 
Other international powers certainly are profiting/will be profiting from all this,... for good ... or for worse.

Now lastly: (don't read this if you want to keep your rose-tinted glasses on) 
This almost seems like it has the early marks of the downfall (or deterioration) (or transition) of an ancient civilization. (in this case the federal republic representative democracy of the United Sates of America)

Maybe, let's just hope something good will eventually come out of this. 
Well, that is, the people of the USA should make sure that they themselves actually do create something good out of this. 
Now is not the time for neglect, but action. Think of the future. What would you want it to be for the USA? 
It's for the benefit of all. 

That's all for now.
Obviously I'm not from the USA, so you may interpret this rambling as just another far-away opinion from an outsider, or you can interpret this as a sort of inspiration to act. 

I just typed up an absurdly long response on my mobile that got lost because my thumb accidentally nudged the right side of the screen and your user page showed up. When I tried going back by swiping the left side of the screen and nothing happened, I hit the back button on my browser and it all was gone. When typing longer posts, I’ve gotten in the habit of selecting all and copying from time to time but when I tried it this time (prior to losing my post), nothing was actually selected and I had no option to copy. 

I’m actually really angry right now.

My stupid iOS browser still won’t let me select all and copy so I won’t try to retype everything. 

My basic point was that it’s not just about Trump. It’s the RNC, Fox News and every elected republican representative in lock-step, backed by voters who are being manipulated by tentpole issues like abortion, immigration, and the 2nd amendment. The whole thing is a part of a strategy to undermine successful government and skirt laws/regulations that get in the way of corporate profiteering. 
It’s a tough nut to crack. 

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

A couple of tweets (thread) by you know who, about the defense team Trump might run during the impeachment trials. Because this isnt reported on in the media, its useful to be ..eh.. prepared for that shitshow. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

didn't russel simmons beat his wife or something? or was accused of rape like a dozen times? something something?  

fuck trump tho. of course. totally fuck him. fuck him to death in his stupid asshole.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

p sure that's what trump wants

don't give him what he wants

now that u mention it im p sure that what u say is the case

trump wants to have his anus in the state of gaping. we must not allow that to happen

informed observer and commentator as a gangster actor