IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

ignatius photo is also photoshopped, obviously ?

to be fair, his hair doesn't look bad, especially for a 70ish year old man. he probably has spent/spends thousands upon thousands of dollars on it tho so it better look half decent

6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

ignatius photo is also photoshopped, obviously ?

Was gonna just use the "sad" reaction at first, but there was no way to indicate it as sarcasm without making this post.

looks like donnie's girlfriend is moving back in:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/13/hope-hicks-returns-to-white-house-114826

but sounds like she's going to be Kushner's assistant... lol doing what, helping him come up with new ideas for world peace? I mean seriously, WTF does that guy do all day.

3 hours ago, zero said:

looks like donnie's girlfriend is moving back in:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/13/hope-hicks-returns-to-white-house-114826

but sounds like she's going to be Kushner's assistant... lol doing what, helping him come up with new ideas for world peace? I mean seriously, WTF does that guy do all day.

Perpetual under the table business deals between Israel, Turkey, Russia, the Sauds, and US entities. Geopolitical micromanaging to maintain good stable stock and bond growth. Same old same old. 

On 2/9/2020 at 7:04 AM, goDel said:

this deserves a repost. (missed it the first time around)

this was the first thing I thought of when all of those home bound CHUD retirees and Karens started posting "Pelosi is a felon for ripping up the speech" copypastas

• Like 1

If one thing's remained consistent throughout this travesty of a presidency, it's that WH and Cabinet appointments are based on loyalty alone. Merit and integrity mean fuck-all.

• Like 4

and trump, as anyone except susan collins could've predicted, is now just more emboldened by his acquittal in the senate. saying he has the absolute right to do whatever he wants, basically. 

• Like 1

I was lamenting to my mom yesterday about the possibilities of Trump getting re-elected, and she emailed me this morning with a link to Michelle Obama's inspirational Twitter account. I skimmed it quickly, just to find a bunch of photos of random Boomer ladies underneath a bunch of random inspirational shit.

I am truly alone.

• Burger 1

19 hours ago, ambergonk said:

I was lamenting to my mom yesterday about the possibilities of Trump getting re-elected, and she emailed me this morning with a link to Michelle Obama's inspirational Twitter account. I skimmed it quickly, just to find a bunch of photos of random Boomer ladies underneath a bunch of random inspirational shit.

I am truly alone.

church clothes