IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/coronavirus-mike-pence-tours-mayo-clinic-without-mask.html

he was told to wear one but i guess jesus will protect him

audrey widlock needs to sue jesus for not looking out for her but looking out for pence. what's up with that?

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

We knew most of this, but it's still alarming to hear White House officials agree:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jared-kushner-facto-president-united-153012450.html

president kusher says the covid-19 response has been "a great success story" and he's right. none of the right's core support has been affected

6000.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

On 4/28/2020 at 1:34 PM, ignatius said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/coronavirus-mike-pence-tours-mayo-clinic-without-mask.html

he was told to wear one but i guess jesus will protect him

he didn't know you needed a mask. also he was told wearing a masks prevents you from spreading the virus- so all those other infected people are on the brink of death

18 minutes ago, zero said:

they did and they purposely didn't do it because they could play dumb

just like when they say something bizarre or absurd they can claim they were joking

it's all on purpose, appease the base, deflect legitimate criticism, and gaslight rational and reasonable opponents - this shit is empowers Trump supporters like crack cocaine, after the bleach horseshit his supporters were like "that's that we literally said, only idiots and liars claim he said to drink bleach, DUH" even though it's clear he was bullshitting up there and playing it off like he's smart. they'll be armed with a plethora of memes, smarmy "news articles," etc. and feed off each other in big of numbers that you begin to question if you have any solidarity or sanity left with other people IRL

it's all calculated and malicious and evil - let's not forget the FLOTUS did this while visiting a detention center with no fucking consequences

My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg

Edited by joshuatxuk
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

19 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

i think the donald told his wife- who then told mike

EWyhruNXkAEnuSw?format=jpg&name=small

fits nicely next to the trump looking directly into the sun during solar eclipse moment. they make such a perfect couple. mikey and donald.

dumb and dumber ketchup GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

maskgate continues for ol' mikey. a reporter that was travelling with him tweeted that the hospital did tell him he needed to wear a mask. the clown administration responded by barring the reporter and now demands an apology from him:

https://www.businessinsider.com/pence-threatened-reporter-proved-knew-mayo-clinic-mask-rule-2020-5

I'm starting to think that mike pence has trouble understanding english. he always looks like some confused tourist who just wandered off from his tour group, doesn't speak a lick of english. that stone faced, blank stare he does is the exact same look someone gives when you speak to them in a language they don't get.

look at this fucking guy. confused as shit. habla ingles mikey? hello? 

spacer.png

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

maskgate continues for ol' mikey. a reporter that was travelling with him tweeted that the hospital did tell him he needed to wear a mask. the clown administration responded by barring the reporter and now demands an apology from him:

https://www.businessinsider.com/pence-threatened-reporter-proved-knew-mayo-clinic-mask-rule-2020-5

I'm starting to think that mike pence has trouble understanding english. he always looks like some confused tourist who just wandered off from his tour group, doesn't speak a lick of english. that stone faced, blank stare he does is the exact same look someone gives when you speak to them in a language they don't get.

spacer.png

He thinks if he squints hard enough, Jesus will save him.

1 hour ago, zero said:

spacer.png

It isn't that he doesn't understand. He understands and doesn't care. He's just an asshole.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

He thinks if he squints hard enough, Jesus will save him.

either that, or he's suffering from permanent eye & brain damage from all the time he and donald spent starring into the sun together.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/04/24/trump-postal-service-loan-treasury/

Yet again, this guy has hit a new low. When I first heard about this, my thoughts went straight to all of the individuals and small businesses that rely on the postal service and how fucking catastrophic it will be for them if they get priced out of their current expenses.

Clearly, he probably sees this as a bold move to finally privatize the USPS, but I’m sure I’m not alone with relatives that depend on the usps for access to their already-insanely-overpriced medications, for a start. 
What’s more, this is how he treats postal workers that are already risking their lives. The guy is a fucking psychopath. 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:08 PM, ignatius said:

this will disproportionally effect rural areas as well. he's trying to penalize amazon as well because of the washington post/bezos. so if he can get USPS to raise its prices it'll cost amazon more money to ship things.. even though they have fulfillment centers everywhere and use UPS and their own drivers/contractors a lot. trump again missing the point of things.. and ignorant of the big picture. he's going to further penalize his own base. 

Talking to my mother in law, it’s pretty clear why he’s pushing this now... voting in November. 
If he can get the post office to raise rates or close entirely before the general election, he can ensure to suppress the lower income voters because it looks like, at that point, most states will be mail-in voting... unless they do what they did in Wisconsin during the primary and force everyone to stand in lines out in the cold. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Sad 1

The Trump is in our heads, he is the painting and the painter at the same time. The Trump isn't pre-eminently a physical being, he is a multi-dimensional virus that has befallen all of us. He is both the symptom and the disease. He is an object of our minds that tries to transform the subject of our minds, successfully.

• Like 1

a local friend of mine here works for the post office and she hates Amazon.  She says they force the USPS to deliver all their packages for free.  And it's the main reason why the USPS is bankrupt.  It's heart-breaking to me because the USPS helped build the USA.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dingformung said:

The Trump is in our heads, he is the painting and the painter at the same time. The Trump isn't pre-eminently a physical being, he is a multi-dimensional virus that has befallen all of us. He is both the symptom and the disease. He is an object of our minds that tries to transform the subject of our minds, successfully.

He's also a real person that actually exists and unfortunately has a lot of power to make decisions that actively affect the entire world.

He's also a tremendous, hemorrhoidal asshole.

• Like 3

Either way, I'm eager for the day when we no longer have to worry about a despotic narcissist with a terrible haircut being in charge. Something tells me he won't face criminal charges though, even after he steps down (albeit whether willingly is in doubt). What's more troubling is that our electoral system has allowed him a presidential bid in the first place.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I wouldn't find pleasure in seeing him die, but relief. And admittedly a bit of satisfaction

i admit that i would find pleasure in his death. probably also would feel more relief than pleasure. i'd like to live long enough to shit on his grave. 

• Like 1

Okay, let's say there is pleasure in seeing him die. But there is absolutely no pleasure in seeing him die in an especially painful and humiliating way, let's say from extreme anal prolapse. Maybe a bit of pleasure, though