IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

That 1200 check plus the notice thereof that I received in the mail have his name prominently displayed on both, as if he is the harbinger. And letter he "wrote" was obviously too coherent to be his words.

I highly doubt that he came up with this whole idea on his own. But thanks anyway Chump, I appreciate it.

He actually had checks delayed so his name could be on them. Gov issued checks never have the President’s name. But trump insisted.

I got the letter telling me I had a check on the way a month after I got the check.
  • Like 1

Well, Trump is endorsing his senate opponent, Tommy Tuberville (actual name, lol). Sessions was one of Trumps earliest adopters because he thought Trump was serious about immigration reform, and did everything he could realistically do to save his ass with the investigations. Trump doesn’t understand how political allies work, and Sessions is up to here with this horse manure, I reckon. 

huh

ann coulter blaming trump to be "a whining, blame-shifting, gigantic fruitcake" !?

in what kind of f-ucked up bizarro reversed world have i found myself now O_o

26 minutes ago, goDel said:

huh

ann coulter blaming trump to be "a whining, blame-shifting, gigantic fruitcake" !?

in what kind of f-ucked up bizarro reversed world have i found myself now O_o

he unfollowed her 2 years ago after she called him "gutless" for not building the much promised wall

it was a bizarre change of trajectory because when she wrote a book about him, he just knew it was terrific based on testimonials and his prior acquaintance with her

I think you've found a new cure for Covid-19! Sulfuric acid. It's how batteries work. So it must also work in humans. *trump logic* 

Quick, someone tell Trump!

• Burger 1

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that.... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1265601611310739456?s=20

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
....happen again. Just like we can’t let large scale Mail-In Ballots take root in our Country. It would be a free for all on cheating, forgery and the theft of Ballots. Whoever cheated the most would win. Likewise, Social Media. Clean up your act, NOW!!!! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1265601615261827072?s=20

Edited by Gocab
I can't get this burger to embed
  • Burger 1

Would like to shit directly into the mouths of this administration.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/05/27/trump-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-has-voted-by-mail-11-times-in-10-years/

Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 2

such evil on the horizon and present. the unlikely hope is that people will stop waiting for someone else to fix things and start addressing the dog shit arguments that their friends and families use to, very weakly, support their very wrong conclusions. the way people support conclusions in their minds is fucking pitiful. and those who know better stand by, wondering when someone will come fix it.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 2

he's not even a doctor, failed his residency, presumably because he was too busy sitting on trump's twitter feed. wouldn't want to be getting operated on by that guy at the same time Trump is doing a tweet. he was also accused of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and harassment by a former partner and an ex wife.

I think, technically, you're a doctor once you graduate medical school. Your internship, fellowship, and residency are things you need to do to be able to practice medicine. It might differ in Ireland.