IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

3 hours ago, caze said:

Corbyn was never smeared, he was in fact a massive cunt and a shit politician. Antisemitism in the labour party, and the far-left in general, is a very real thing, and doesn't simply amount to labeling all criticism of Israel as antisemitic.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7480572-labour-s-institutional-antisemitism-crisis

Brainlet wojak constructor Blank Template - Imgflip

This is how you look posting that mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

See, it'd be great if we could read a tweet like that and go GOTCHA with confidence. But this is 2020 American social media. Bullshit is everywhere. If we read something and feel like oh yeah, I wanna believe that - then that is precisely the time for some goddamn fact checking. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true, but yeah... don't get too excited. 

• Like 2

Just now, luke viia said:

See, it'd be great if we could read a tweet like that and go GOTCHA with confidence. But this is 2020 American social media. Bullshit is everywhere. If we read something and feel like oh yeah, I wanna believe that - then that is precisely the time for some goddamn fact checking. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true, but yeah... don't get too excited. 

You're not wrong. But it's still pretty convincing.

Fuck it, there's obviously more important shit to worry about than LG's closet gayness. Although it's worth noting that he's complicit in all the shitty policy making from the last three years.

30 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

You're not wrong. But it's still pretty convincing.

Fuck it, there's obviously more important shit to worry about than LG's closet gayness. Although it's worth noting that he's complicit in all the shitty policy making from the last three years.

i don't support people being outed.. however, he's so shitty towards everyone it's near impossible for me not to delight in him having to eat some of that shit himself. 

i know if this is a thing that's true and it happens that a whole bunch of assholes in the media will immediately start shaming sex workers and generally being assholes like usual. 

it's a shrug. a big shrug. like.. "ok.. do what you're gonna do, people.. for better or worse" and make some popcorn

graham chairs the senate judiciary committee and he has launched an inquiry into the origins (oranges) of the mueller investigation. this is a double-edged sword because the IG investigation found that the crossfire hurricane fbi investigation, which started as a counter intelligence investigation, and ultimately became the special counsel investigation (when comey was fired), was founded on appropriate predication, and the IG did not take issue with a single finding in the mueller report.

congressional GOP and conservative media harp on findings in Inspector General Horowitz's report pertaining to the carter page FISA warrant and the steele dossier, but carter page was a bit player, of little significance, although a suspicious figure, and the steele dossier did not play in a role in the predication of the investigation, or in the ultimate findings and charges. so, this GOP noise is largely political rhetoric and misdirection. graham is chancing that his shrill theatrics can override careful reason with his gambit.

the recent, public senate judiciary events (last week's rosenstein hearing and meeting about suboenas) featured graham exhibiting that he may have picked the wrong fight. democrats now have the IG report and familiarity with the case, with which to hose graham's lawyering. it seems that graham intends for a months-long proceeding, looking into the origins of the mueller investigation. i have to wonder if it could result in the GOP misdirection and disinformation campaign backfiring and causing them to lose ground on this front. 

feinstein, blumenthal, sheldon whitehouse, leahy, and hirono are all formidable opponents, and they used their time in last weeks hearing and meeting to land blows on lady d.

rosenstein is a nuanced figure. he wrote the garbage, pretense memo that was pointed to by trump as rationale for comey's firing, and he wrote it at the behest of trump and sessions. long-time fbi special agent mccabe, in his book, details exchanges with rosenstein that he seemed to find suspicious, with regard to his handling of crossfire hurricane/the special counsel investigation. but rosenstein is a sharp dude. if he started out seeking political advancement through corrupt favors, he may have realized that he stumbled into the spotlight, and into the center of events of enormous scale, and decided to start playing things more cleanly. 

follow it now, rather than watching the hbo miniseries in 20 years. fascinating stuff.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

480f1f0c-2fc6-4e88-9425-b1cd7d710bdb-AP_

GUILFORD, Maine – President Donald Trump traveled to Maine Friday to tour a facility that makes medical swabs used for coronavirus testing, but the swabs manufactured in the background during his visit will ultimately be thrown in the trash, the company said. 

It is not clear why the swabs will be scrapped, or how many. The company described its manufacturing plans for Friday as "limited" – but the disruption comes as public health officials in Maine and other states have complained that a shortage of swabs has hampered their ability to massively scale up coronavirus testing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/05/trump-maine-puritan-throw-away-coronavirus-swabs/3153622001/

• Burger 1

50 minutes ago, ignatius said:

^^^ how fucking nuts is this guy?  pretty nuts.. pretty fucking nuts.

Part of me wants Dr. Cornell West and/or Dr. Dre to issue a blanket n-pass to every non-AfricanAmerican on condition that it only be used in reference to Sir Shit-for-Brains, and a smaller part of me wants to believe that such an absurd thing would throw conservative media propaganda into a feedback loop ala tic-tac-toe in the movie War Games.

Edited by BobDobalina
derp

53 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

Whenever I passed signs for her make up or skincare or whatever line in the malls in UAE, they were always defaced, sometimes with milkshakes.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2020 at 5:50 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Whenever I passed signs for her make up or skincare or whatever line in the malls in UAE, they were always defaced, sometimes with milkshakes.

This really, really specific and regional sign of disdain toward those Trump family bastards makes me feel a little better. 

• Like 1

Also, he's starting rallies again... Maybe next week!

Got to love how putting a question mark after your outlandish conspiracy theory doesn't hold you accountable for what you're typing.

Edited by Gocab
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gocab said:

Got to love how putting a question mark after your outlandish conspiracy theory doesn't hold you accountable for what you're typing.

well I mean it COULD BE that Obama and/or Hillary secretly injected him with evil alien DNA that gives him super human strength and mind control powers, in which case the cops WERE TOTALLY RIGHT to knock him down, because he was about to wipe all their asses out with a single thought!

A lot of people are saying the same thing, but the lame street fake media aren't writing about it, could it be true?

1 hour ago, Gocab said:

i wonder if anyone will be wearing a mask at his rallies? wouldn't be surprised to see 'mask shaming' lead to fights. "masks are for pussies you faggot! 5g towers. flat earth.. emails!!"  etc etc.. trump supporters fighting each other over wearing masks would be glorious. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i wonder if anyone will be wearing a mask at his rallies? wouldn't be surprised to see 'mask shaming' lead to fights. "masks are for pussies you faggot! 5g towers. flat earth.. emails!!"  etc etc.. trump supporters fighting each other over wearing masks would be glorious. 

here's what I can imagine will happen. the event venues aren't going to want to be responsible for a covid outbreak, so will put in place mask/social distancing rules. the red hats will show up and not want to abide by that. the orange grand wizard at the podium will start shouting "let them in, they don't need masks!" fights/chaos erupts.

but that's what king shit pile loves. chaos. confusion. lies. distractions. because then he can get away with whatever illegal scooby-doo plot he's cooked up. it's how he's been outsmarting everyone since 1985...

• Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Gocab said:

Even the die-hard apologists are distancing themselves from this one. He's turning radioactive.

Edited by sweepstakes
  • Like 1