IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Is HRC afflicted with serious health issues? http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-08/something-wrong-hillary-bizarre-behavior-seizure-allegations-raise-doubts-about-her-

If Hillary is physically ill, and Ronald McDonald Trump is mentally ill, this country will be the world's biggest simultaneous comedy and tragedy since Dubya...assuming one of them will win.

With the poor polling of Trump, the Trumpites are clutching at straws at this point when no one wants to hear about Benghazi anymore. It's quite enjoyable to see the GOP flounder like this and it's all their own damn fault after years of pandering to racist ignoramuses. Hopefully Trump's idiocy will hurt the GOPs down ticket votes as well, but we'll see.

Trump has basically just asked 2nd amendment nuts to assassinate Clinton. wtf.  :blink:

The Republican nominee was speaking at a rally in Wilmington, North Carolina, about the next president’s power to appoint supreme court justices. “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” he said, adding: “Although the second amendment people – maybe there is, I don’t know.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/09/trump-gun-owners-clinton-judges-second-amendment

Yeah, he is really ramping up his fucking talk isn't he? What a worthless piece of trash excuse for a human. He's eventually going to cross the line from insinuation to actually just saying shit.

At the end of that video, the header during the Trump camp's quote said "Trump Statement on Dishonest Media" ...was that the email title that contained their quote or something? Why would CNN put that up without explanation?

Oh, wait, they're a joke of a news corporation half the time, that's why.

It's hilarious, Clinton has needed to do virtually no campaign work since the end of the DNC (aside from ad buys and a few days in the rust belt), she's just leaving it to Trump to tank his own campaign.

Edited by caze

The Trump campaign is truly baffling. They have spent virtually nothing on ads, setting up campaign offices or mobilizing GOTV teams. The PACs are feuding on who's the official SuperPAC and so on. It's a dumpster fire of the highest order. Plenty of GOP people are denouncing Trump as being unfit and those that endorsed him are probably cursing their bad decision, especially Paul Ryan. It even looks like Trump is trying to skip on the debates, which are the only way that could hurt Clinton's numbers. States that could be swing-states are inching towards going to Clinton and usually Republican states are becoming swing-states. Could this be an ass-whooping like the Reagan vs. Mondale in 1984? Everyone in Trump's corner are either shock jocks, tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorists and Putin's propaganda machine and Julian Assange (who is probaly a part of Putin's team). It's glorious to see such a mess on the biggest political stage. When all is said and done in November, there will be a bunch of discredited and embarrassed people who stood behind Trump and the GOP will be a smoldering ruin. And the only one who will try to take advantage of that is Ted "Zodiac Killer" Cruz, who no ones likes.

But why doesn’t Trump want to release his [tax returns]? Could it be because he donated a sizable amount of money to NAMBLA and he wants to cover it up? I’m not saying Trump donated money to NAMBLA, but people are saying that. It’s something I’ve heard, but I don’t believe Donald Trump donated several million dollars to NAMBLA over the last several years. Still, if he did that would be a great reason to not release his tax returns. But look, I’m not here to say whether or not Donald Trump donated millions to NAMBLA, I’m just here to let you know that every candidate has released his tax returns over the last 40 years, so there has to be a reason he doesn’t, and several very smart people are saying he contributed millions of dollars to NAMBLA.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/many-people-are-saying-donald-trump-donated-to-nambla.html

But why doesn’t Trump want to release his [tax returns]? Could it be because he donated a sizable amount of money to NAMBLA and he wants to cover it up? I’m not saying Trump donated money to NAMBLA, but people are saying that. It’s something I’ve heard, but I don’t believe Donald Trump donated several million dollars to NAMBLA over the last several years. Still, if he did that would be a great reason to not release his tax returns. But look, I’m not here to say whether or not Donald Trump donated millions to NAMBLA, I’m just here to let you know that every candidate has released his tax returns over the last 40 years, so there has to be a reason he doesn’t, and several very smart people are saying he contributed millions of dollars to NAMBLA.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/many-people-are-saying-donald-trump-donated-to-nambla.html

not read the article, but it seems pretty obvious why he wont release his tax returns. he basically thinks romney lost 2012 mainly because of his tax return. trump's tax returns would prolly show something similar: pays relatively way less than your average working class voter. 

that aside though, it's really fun to watch trump driving of the electoral cliff. what a loser. ;-)

I read an article that cited a guy who wrote a book about Trump, this guy actually dug in pretty deep to his finances and found out that Trump is way less rich than he lets on. The article suggested that this was a big portion of why he doesn't want to release his tax returns, just people finding out he's not nearly as rich as he presents himself.