IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

6i67laZ.jpg

Cue all the Trumpatriots denouncing COVID-19 as totally fake but decrying 9/11 as the most devastating attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor (2,977)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

Cue all the Trumpatriots denouncing COVID-19 as totally fake but decrying 9/11 as the most devastating attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor (2,977)

They should have included 9/11, Bush was a fucking disaster we are still cleaning up.  Plus Woodrow Wilson had almost 850,000 deaths from Spanish Flu, how did they miss dat?

42 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

They should have included 9/11, Bush was a fucking disaster we are still cleaning up.  Plus Woodrow Wilson had almost 850,000 deaths from Spanish Flu, how did they miss dat?

i think it was mostly about total blindness/cognitive dissonance when it comes to trump and outright hysteria about obama and benghazi.. hence the totally wacky graph. 

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

i think it was mostly about total blindness/cognitive dissonance when it comes to trump and outright hysteria about obama and benghazi.. hence the totally wacky graph. 

I understand, I just thought Spanish Flu was a big bullseye they missed if it was skewed Republican’t.

5 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Trump’s Twitch account suspended for hateful conduct, and some subreddits as well.  Too bad Jack Dorsey won’t grow a fucking set of balls.

https://www.ign.com/articles/donald-trump-twitch-channel-suspended

also https://thedonald.win/p/GIEYMyjg/this-is-how-we-won/

what happens if all these guys migrate somewhere we can't cancel them?

32 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

also https://thedonald.win/p/GIEYMyjg/this-is-how-we-won/

no idea who that is. never heard of him. glad i haven't. 

as for right wing nutters going to a friendly platform.. there is one already. it's called GAB

https://gab.com

34 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he considers himself a philosopher and believes heavily in the concept of different races having different IQ; with asians and caucasians predominantly having higher IQs than blacks. he also believes (and promotes) the concept that women want to marry (or date) men that increase their value- so attractive women want attractive men or not so attractive men if they're incredibly wealthy because they want to breed and have successful attractive offspring.

he had a call in show where, depending on your query, he'd ask what you'd rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 in terms of being attractive. all his users had pretty high IQs (naturally) because they listened to him and agreed with this philosophy whilst opposing minds were mindlessly following the globalist narrative of everyone being equal. this also helped him argue his point of why multiculturalism doesn't work: if you allow low IQ vermin to infest your country, they cannot integrate and will protest, request government handouts and pillage your cities.

another guy who has a similar narrative is jared taylor who's also been cancelled but i would consider him more radical. 

Edited by Nebraska
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Nebraska said:

stormfront just will have to buy more server space

11 hours ago, ignatius said:

as for right wing nutters going to a friendly platform.. there is one already. it's called GAB

https://gab.com

there's another as well, parcel I think?

bunch of video mirror sites as well for stuff deleted elsewhere - stumbled upon one a while back that confirmed someone I knew was indeed an anti-Semite and white supremacist. all of his usual public shit is dog-whistles and "trolling" otherwise 

10 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

there's another as well, parcel I think?

bunch of video mirror sites as well for stuff deleted elsewhere - stumbled upon one a while back that confirmed someone I knew was indeed an anti-Semite and white supremacist. all of his usual public shit is dog-whistles and "trolling" otherwise 

parler. I tried to take a look at it, but you need to create an account to see anything. they've already had to make some concessions to their free speech policies:

173c55851b53974724528c51c9e96469f58b124d_2_342x500.jpeg

Ha! donnie gonna be jealous. his boss Vlad Putin just kicked ass in his polls, while donnie's numbers are dipping back into the 30%'s again:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/01/putin-wins-right-to-extend-his-rule-until-2036-in-landslide-vote-347151

According to official preliminary results published Wednesday, about half an hour after polls closed, around 73 percent voted yes to the amendments, versus 26 percent against. Turnout was about 65 percent.

The amendments will "reset" the two-term presidential limit to zero, allowing Putin to run for another two six-year, consecutive mandates after his current term ends in 2024. He has already led Russia for more than two decades, as either president or prime minister.

Putin has said he is yet to decide whether he would run again. If he does run in the next elections, set for 2024 and 2030, he could be in charge longer than any ruler since Peter the Great, including Joseph Stalin. By the time of the 2036 election, Putin would be 83.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

05D13313-D43A-4C07-8F31-87E994ADEDF8.jpeg

If you're trying to convert a Trump supporter, this is useless.  They'll just see it as another reason they like him, they can relate to him on an intellectual level.