IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

4 minutes ago, dingformung said:

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read in my lifetime, not exaggerating :facepalm: Imagine thinking this is a good thing to post

is his claim true though? if it is there's no need to overreact, it's just a disturbing truth. and if true lol at twitter censoring it, less freedom of speech is exactly what i desire

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

39 minutes ago, dingformung said:

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read in my lifetime, not exaggerating :facepalm: Imagine thinking this is a good thing to post

he once posted a review of frozen, then tried to reply to his own review as "an attractive young woman", but forgot to switch his account his troll account. 

b13ebd_6079525.jpg

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

is his claim true though? if it is there's no need to overreact, it's just a disturbing truth. and if true lol at twitter censoring it, less freedom of speech is exactly what i desire

You convinced me, we live in the Matrix. The government WANTS us to think that there are no cucumbers in the fridge, metaphorically speaking, yet the cucumber in the fridge is in the fridge, soaking in fridge liquid, if you know what I mean, hyperbolically, so the fridge is like a big fridge with, technically, cucumber juice but but but the juice of the cucumber is in the fridge and it mixed with the liquid of the fridge. The cucumber itsel fis is is the cucucumber in the fridge, the fridge in the fridge in it has the cucumber in it, the fridge

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

his claim is stupid. really stupid. and something an 11 year old in 1983 would've thought of to "blow the minds" of his 11 year old friends after he blew their minds by saying "who enjoys sex more? girls or boys? put your finger in your ear.. what feels better your finger or your ear?". 

i say an 11 year old in 1983 might've said that.. but not today because 11 year olds today are smarter and wouldn't say something so stupid as to equate drug dealers and users to white people/black people in some shit brained thought. 

were there african tribes rounding up people and selling them to white slave traders? yes. were there white europeans collaborating w/tribes to round up their enemies and sell them off. yes. was there a big market for slavery created by legalized slavery in the colonies and then america? yes. did this go on for 400 years? yes. would it have gone on at all if it wasn't legal in america? no. because it was outlawed everywhere else right? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Sorta thought Donald would've built the suspense a little more and waited until the last minute to do this...Fall back on "the apprentice" skills and kept us guessing until after the commercial break if he's fired or not.

And these are two bizarre looking human beings...that thing on Donald's neck looks like a 

spacer.png

tom hanks posted a picture of a glove on the ground with some random graffiti next to it, and it didn't take long for right wing cryptographers to unravel the true meaning in his hidden agenda of child trafficking

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Confused 4
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

can we ban brian @Joyrex

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

his claim is stupid. really stupid. and something an 11 year old in 1983 would've thought of to "blow the minds" of his 11 year old friends after he blew their minds by saying "who enjoys sex more? girls or boys? put your finger in your ear.. what feels better your finger or your ear?". 

i say an 11 year old in 1983 might've said that.. but not today because 11 year olds today are smarter and wouldn't say something so stupid as to equate drug dealers and users to white people/black people in some shit brained thought. 

were there african tribes rounding up people and selling them to white slave traders? yes. were there white europeans collaborating w/tribes to round up their enemies and sell them off. yes. was there a big market for slavery created by legalized slavery in the colonies and then america? yes. did this go on for 400 years? yes. would it have gone on at all if it wasn't legal in america? no. because it was outlawed everywhere else right? 

that's not how i interpreted what he said. i think he was pointing out how slave suppliers were active agents in the slave trade and they weren't white so people should stop pretending the white man is the only culprit here (again me assuming what he meant, not me speaking to you). now i'm not sure the analogy with drud dealing was particularly relevant but i didn't focus on that part. 

56 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

that's not how i interpreted what he said. i think he was pointing out how slave suppliers were active agents in the slave trade and they weren't white so people should stop pretending the white man is the only culprit here (again me assuming what he meant, not me speaking to you). now i'm not sure the analogy with drud dealing was particularly relevant but i didn't focus on that part. 

It’s true that the history of the slave trade in the US is more complicated than just about everyone thinks it is, but he’s saying slavery was dealt by blacks to whites like a drug, which is so fucking dumb. 

Edited by Candiru
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

Oh, so you were serious. I thought you were trolling

9 minutes ago, Candiru said:

It’s true that the history of the slave trade in the US is more complicated than just about everyone thinks it is, but he’s saying slavery was dealt by blacks to whites like a drug, which is so fucking dumb. 

it's a matter of interpretation

would be hilarious if the guy meant slave trading is literally the same as drug dealing. it's not: the trade was legal and you can't get high by smoking a slave

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

but no one is pretending there weren't africans involved in the slave trade. but ya know, at the time it was many terrible white people delivering slaves  to "the new world" so many other terrible white people could own them for free labor.. for 400 years. so, redirecting the anger at africans seems misplaced to me since generations of slaves were owned by white people and the generations of offspring of those slave are here in america primarily because of the demand created by 400 years of white people.

if he wanted to make a point that "hey some africans were involved in the slave trade" then he should have made a better analogy that had some nuance to it but he's an idiot. he's trying to deflect the anger at white people and shift blame which is kinda simple and makes him seem thick in the head... which he is. 

edit: the history of africans selling other africans to white people is in the movie Roots which i think was the most watched mini-series in US history.  so, people know. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.

Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

i think this was a setup by the deep-state. they're scared tucker is the top rated new show and had to censor him.

7 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

i think this was a setup by the deep-state. they're scared tucker is the top rated new show and had to censor him.

probably some how connected to the wayfair child sexploitation celebrity scheme

23 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

He’d be the next right wing populist after Trump, along with people like Tom Cotton, but with more “personality”. I think it’s the Project Lincoln types taking Tucker out here. 

17 minutes ago, ignatius said:

so, redirecting the anger at africans seems misplaced to me

that's not what he did though (judging on the tweet, no idea who that guy is) 

but yeah the analogy is false and the claim lacks nuance, totally agree

i just find it fair to remind people that the whole white supremacy argument is flawed and that history is more complicated than that. and to avoid any misunderstanding, yeah i'm aware that african people were historically exploited and segregated in the US 

37 minutes ago, ignatius said:

probably some how connected to the wayfair child sexploitation celebrity scheme

something to distract us from the truth ?

EcMm4NyUEAIa7eh?format=jpg&name=small

• Farnsworth 1