IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I bet he doesn't have corona. It's just an easy way of coming back and saying, "it was just like a common flu and a hoax" and then all the idiots go, "YEAH!" and shoot people.

By the way... why the fuck should any country in the world care about Trump news? I'm sick and tired of wasting energy on what goes on the other side of the world. Once again, people should just watch more old seasons of The Simpsons and follow their advice... stop giving him attention.

• Farnsworth 2

oof. 

Ohw8yKs.png

also, i think he could just be taking the headlines away from everyone but himself.. though worth mentioning the only reason that people found out about hope hicks having covid is that reporters broke the story.. the white house didn't share info on her positive test and symptoms which is shitty. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

took me a moment but I found something that elicited a similar reaction from me

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Squee said:

I bet he doesn't have corona. It's just an easy way of coming back and saying, "it was just like a common flu and a hoax" and then all the idiots go, "YEAH!" and shoot people.

I suspect that, too. There is no reason to assume than anything coming out of his mouth is true.

Well, maybe he can duck out of the race and Pence can take the blame for losing him the election.

I don't believe it for a second.

So many Trump supporters were convinced that Biden would 'magically' get it to avoid debates. And then he would look like a hero. Can't imagine how they will spin this. Just constant self-owns all around.

I don't believe it for a second.
So many Trump supporters were convinced that Biden would 'magically' get it to avoid debates. And then he would look like a hero. Can't imagine how they will spin this. Just constant self-owns all around.

Trump and MAGA spin is absurdly elaborate, their actions are not. They simultaneously want to own libs and plea for thoughts and prayers. If he beats this they'll become social darwinists, if he dies then the 3rd seal of QAnon theory is unlocked or some shit.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, sheatheman said:

Josh who is in that video 

jimmy barnes in the song "big enough" by Kirin J. Callinan

it was a great meme and the actual song was one of my faves from 2017

7 hours ago, Squee said:

I had the same thought. 
btw. 
I was woken up at 6am this morning  by loud, maniacal laughter right next to our bedroom window. At first, I thought it was in my dream but it kept going and woke me up. It sounded like whoever it was said “HAHAHA HAHAHAHA, BIDEN!!”. We are the only house in our neighborhood that has a Biden sign. Scary.
I mean, however much I hate Trump, I’d never go next to someone’s window and terrorize them. The fact he brings that out in people is sad and terrifying. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

he won't die from it. all that mickey d's grease coating his insides will save him. and his outer layer is protected from years of spray tan abuse. donald's one of these guys you could drop in the middle of the sahara and he'd stumble out a few days later unscathed saying "phew, I really need a diet coke after that." he's like a scam artist terminator.

• Like 3

can anyone decrypt his boss's coded message here?

“I'm sure that your inherent vitality, good spirits and optimism will help you cope with the dangerous virus,” Russian President Vladimir Putin wrote in a direct message to Trump released by the Kremlin.

23 minutes ago, zero said:

can anyone decrypt his boss's coded message here?

I'm sure that your inherent vitality, good spirits and optimism will help you cope with the dangerous virus,” Russian President Vladimir Putin wrote in a direct message to Trump released by the Kremlin.

billede.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Farnsworth 1

dude was doing rallies in states with spikes. 

bodes ill for the right. barrett confirmation jeopardized. senate gop could take an ass kicking.

do the work, if you're an activist.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

^^ i believe putin is talking about the plan to use this covid-19 excuse to steal some thunder from biden (after the fake news reported that he won the debate) and possibly elicit some sympathy from undecided voters. 

trump can now ride the "infection" story until almost the end of the month whilst biden keeps wasting previous resources and money on campaigning which should tire him out by november giving plenty of time for GEOTUS to re-group, re-thing stratagem and steal the election.