IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

11 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

took me a moment but I found something that elicited a similar reaction from me

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

turns out amy barrett (big T's pick for SCOTUS) had covid over the summer.

i'm starting to wonder if she recovered by taking hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin and that's how GEOTUS also plans on recovering because it would prove the democrats were keeping the real cure from the people. 

• Burger 1

4 hours ago, zero said:

he won't die from it. all that mickey d's grease coating his insides will save him. and his outer layer is protected from years of spray tan abuse. donald's one of these guys you could drop in the middle of the sahara and he'd stumble out a few days later unscathed saying "phew, I really need a diet coke after that." he's like a scam artist terminator.

he's not going die until AOC pulls out his suspensors and throws him into the mouth of a sandworm

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

This is all obviously a QAnon ploy to hand Jared Leto the election.

7880729B-1D02-4B32-95F1-EF36D2A4D71B.jpeg

^ my brain doesn't have enough computing power to even read up on this shit

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

^^ i believe putin is talking about the plan to use this covid-19 excuse to steal some thunder from biden (after the fake news reported that he won the debate) and possibly elicit some sympathy from undecided voters. 

trump can now ride the "infection" story until almost the end of the month whilst biden keeps wasting previous resources and money on campaigning which should tire him out by november giving plenty of time for GEOTUS to re-group, re-thing stratagem and steal the election. 

"Some conservatives have suggested Biden stop campaigning or halt negative TV ads while Trump is sick."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-covid-diagnosis-upends-campaign-presents-challenge-biden-n1241829

lol @ biden's situation

Trump is on his way to a military hospital for some of that good old experimental treatment, I'm sure he's doing super good and working hard.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will spend a “few days” at a military hospital after contracting COVID-19, the White House said Friday.

Trump was to depart the White House by helicopter late Friday for Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, a White House official said. The official said the visit was precautionary and that Trump would work from the hospital’s presidential suite, which is equipped to allow him to continue his official duties.

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump remains “fatigued” and had been injected with an experimental antibody cocktail for the virus that has killed more than 205,000 Americans and spread to the highest reaches of the U.S. government.

Edited by Silent Member

7 hours ago, zero said:

he won't die from it. all that mickey d's grease coating his insides will save him. and his outer layer is protected from years of spray tan abuse. donald's one of these guys you could drop in the middle of the sahara and he'd stumble out a few days later unscathed saying "phew, I really need a diet coke after that." he's like a scam artist terminator.

This is exactly like the video of Hermann Göring in the desert:

2 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Trump is on his way to a military hospital for some of that good old experimental treatment, I'm sure he's doing super good and working hard.

weird coz it's the military and law enforcement that infected him when he was kissing them

"It is very, very hard when you are with people from the military or from law enforcement and they come over to you. They want to hug you, and they want to kiss you because we really have done a good job for them. You get close, and things happen."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-military-police-to-blame-for-staff-getting-coronavirus-2020-10

• Facepalm 1

"Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway has tested positive for COVID-19 after reportedly meeting with President Trump earlier this week for debate preparations."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/02/trump-biden-live-updates/

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I had the same thought. 
btw. 
I was woken up at 6am this morning  by loud, maniacal laughter right next to our bedroom window. At first, I thought it was in my dream but it kept going and woke me up. It sounded like whoever it was said “HAHAHA HAHAHAHA, BIDEN!!”. We are the only house in our neighborhood that has a Biden sign. Scary.
I mean, however much I hate Trump, I’d never go next to someone’s window and terrorize them. The fact he brings that out in people is sad and terrifying. 

That’s terrifying. That type of “was there really a person outside my house in the morning” hypnagogic state is such a powerful archetype. I had one where I woke up to some dude sobbing at the bus stop in front of my housez