IGNORED

Various Artists - Covert II 12" (Touched)

BUNKUM

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet...

Covert II EP (Limited 180gm Vinyl)

Artwork By The Designers Republic
More Info To Follow Soon
Pre Order Starts 28.1.17 9AM UK Time ( Don’t Be Late)

First 50 sold will come with a De Tuned Brain Box download card as an added extra plus Brain Box Sticker plus Touched Sticker.. what a deal 

I assume it will be on https://touched.bandcamp.com

16252345_1383750321656691_73980994491694

SaveSave

SaveSave

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, pre-orders for our ‘Various – Covert II’ release in cooperation with Touched are available now. All proceeds donated to Macmillan Cancer Support, thank you!

ARTIST: VARIOUS
TITLE: COVERT II

Release date: 4th of February 2017 - World Cancer Day

Label: De:tuned [in cooperation with Touched]
Cat no: ASGDE013
Format: Vinyl 12”, Digital
Barcode: 5414180240135
Artwork: The Designers Republic - MITDR™
Style: Electronica

BUY: https://touched.bandcamp.com/album/covert-ii-ep

De:tuned, Touched and some of the planet’s greatest electronic musicians have combined forces for an amazing cause on World Cancer Day 2017. The result is a unique piece and milestone: the first ever vinyl release ‘Various - Covert II’ for Touched - Music for Macmillan Cancer Support.

A mask of invisibility, anonymity serves to enhance the work for charity. De:tuned’s recent Brainbox compilation, the infamous Touched series and both their back catalogue of related prolific artists laid the foundations for ‘Covert II’ featuring 5 previously unreleased tracks offering a variety of cornish acidic sounds, playful structures and melodies that will take the listener on a journey into future worlds. All anonymous artists have contributed their music for free.

Sheffield based influential graphic studio ‘The Designers Republic’, known for their highly distinctive work for labels such as Warp, generously offered their time and designed fitting artwork in their own fresh and recognizable style.

The Covert II EP has been professionally mastered and cut for free by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering to ensure the highest listening pleasure.

‘Covert II’ will be available as a limited 180gr vinyl release sold directly via Touched’s Bandcamp page with all proceeds donated to Macmillan Cancer Support. Your vinyl purchase includes a high-quality download and unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app and comes with a De:tuned & Touched sticker. The first 50 records will include a De:tuned ‘Brainbox’ MP3 download card.

De:tuned and Touched would like to thank all the artists, The Designers Republic and Matt at Alchemy Mastering for their contributions and support. Let the music take control!

TRACKLIST:

A1 Unknown - Sharp As Usual 04:41
A2 Unknown - Filmed Lipear 04:43
A3 Unknown - S O…L Ar.. Skies 04:22
B1 Unknown - Song In Song 05:02
B2 Unknown - 9a9a Ran 06:20

facebook.com/detunedrecords
facebook.com/touchedmusic

16298624_1340402552700649_81417362966642

post-18097-0-99657300-1485593477_thumb.jpg

post-18097-0-44488200-1485593484_thumb.jpg

post-18097-0-81499000-1485593489_thumb.png

post-18097-0-01084100-1485593495_thumb.jpg

Had more trouble with bandcamp/paypal (seriously is it just me?!) but I ordered too. Looking forward to it!

I had a similar thing... Some PayPal orders I could do, others I couldn't. For some reason at the payment overview (right before paying) it gave some text about having to approve some new authorization involving SEPA? (What solved it for me is to go to my PayPal wallet, selecting the bankaccount I'm paying from and deleting the authorization manually. Then with the next purchase I got the authorization request again, accepted it and that was that). 

No idea if it's the same for you, but I definitely wasn't the only one. PayPal is definitely having some errors, seeing all the troubleshoot threads about it online.

Had more trouble with bandcamp/paypal (seriously is it just me?!) but I ordered too. Looking forward to it!

I had a similar thing... Some PayPal orders I could do, others I couldn't. For some reason at the payment overview (right before paying) it gave some text about having to approve some new authorization involving SEPA? (What solved it for me is to go to my PayPal wallet, selecting the bankaccount I'm paying from and deleting the authorization manually. Then with the next purchase I got the authorization request again, accepted it and that was that). 

No idea if it's the same for you, but I definitely wasn't the only one. PayPal is definitely having some errors, seeing all the troubleshoot threads about it online.

No, mine is that I try to login and then I get a message saying there is an error and I should return to the vendor. Only seems to happen to physical purchases, digital ones go through fine.

Fucking no-brainer. Preordered vinyl. 

Keep on rocking, Norvum. Your label's output has been among my favorites for the past three years, easy. Can't wait to get the physical and play it for my friends. 

Archived