AFX to headline Forbidden Fruit fest, Dublin

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

three weeks from sunday

who's going?

see you on the hill, front of stage, dancing off by yourself

haven't been to a festival since oxegen 2013 before that forbidden fruit 2011 with Aphex Twin

:braindance:

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

I've convinced a couple of guys from work to go

look for the group of bearded long hairs

:aphexsign:

Aawwwwwww Yeaaaaahhhhhh.....?

Just convinced my 2 brothers to interrupt our familie Hiking trip in Caherdaniel, to go to FFF?

Yeah! Family-Rave!!!!!  :spiteful::w00t::yeah::nacmat:  :blink:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  

See U on the floor ! You,ll recognize me by my unique combination of:

Hysterical maniacal laughter, euphoric high pitched screaming, dangerously unpredictable spastic displays of my personal often misunderstood and notoriously hated "Macarena-LineDance-GandamStyle-Mashup-freedance-interpertations" while lying on the floor, crying shamelessly in fetal position, allround irresponsible intrusive failing attempts to "spread the love"  And of course the traditional group of annoyed, confused and angry paying festival visitors standing in a circle around me begging DJ Latte to leave....

See U there! :D (approach with caution)

Yeah! Family-Rave!!!!!  :spiteful::w00t::yeah::nacmat:  :blink:  :wtf:  :wtf:

See U on the floor ! You,ll recognize me by my unique combination of:

Hysterical maniacal laughter, euphoric high pitched screaming, dangerously unpredictable spastic displays of my personal often misunderstood and notoriously hated "Macarena-LineDance-GandamStyle-Mashup-freedance-interpertations" while lying on the floor, crying shamelessly in fetal position, allround irresponsible intrusive failing attempts to "spread the love"  And of course the traditional group of annoyed, confused and angry paying festival visitors standing in a circle around me begging DJ Latte to leave....

See U there! :D (approach with caution)

Just your average Dutchman :dadjoke:

You and your brothers will fit right in at the rave with the always subdued Irish crowd

We're all about losing no respectability while mashed

Keeping it under control, like

Haha

See you on the floor!

:aphexsign: