IGNORED

Coming soon from Synthetrix

Synthetrix

That fifth one sounds beautiful! Really like those guitar sounds. I generally prefer my ambient music subtle (without harsh transients), so this track does it for me best. Same goes for the one playing at 5:07<br /><br />I'd like the rest better if the more dynamic elements (leads, arpeggios and percussion) were filtered, drenched in more reverb and mixed lower. It's a little too in-your-face for my taste. Still, I can appreciate the sound designs, which are on point :)<br /><br />Cover art is really nice too.

That fifth one sounds beautiful! Really like those guitar sounds. I generally prefer my ambient music subtle (without harsh transients), so this track does it for me best. Same goes for the one playing at 5:07<br /><br />I'd like the rest better if the more dynamic elements (leads, arpeggios and percussion) were filtered, drenched in more reverb and mixed lower. It's a little too in-your-face for my taste. Still, I can appreciate the sound designs, which are on point :)<br /><br />Cover art is really nice too.

Thanks for the feedback Juventae.

I am still working on the final mixdowns and mastering for exactly some of those reasons. Always tough to get tracks that sound great on the monitors and the headphones and car stereo. Hopefully the final will be more listenable.

The pieces are inspired by the Northern California coastline and along with the actual nature sound effects I have tried to create some animal, insect and atmospherics with synthesizers.

Thanks again and cheers!

As a visual artist the artwork was what first pulled me in. The audio seemed to match the image instead of the other way around. Feels dreamy with a lot of hopeful melodies with a futuristic electricity. Feels spacious like a cross-country drive.

As a visual artist the artwork was what first pulled me in. The audio seemed to match the image instead of the other way around. Feels dreamy with a lot of hopeful melodies with a futuristic electricity. Feels spacious like a cross-country drive.

Greetings Paul. I work in the graphic arts field as well. This was my third version of cover art that I came up with and settled on. There is a little nod to Eno's Ambient series with the topo map worked into the image. The map is of an area in Sonoma County near the coast.

Thanks for the feedback Juventae.

I am still working on the final mixdowns and mastering for exactly some of those reasons. Always tough to get tracks that sound great on the monitors and the headphones and car stereo. Hopefully the final will be more listenable.

The pieces are inspired by the Northern California coastline and along with the actual nature sound effects I have tried to create some animal, insect and atmospherics with synthesizers.

Thanks again and cheers!

Nice :) Totally get what you're going for. Bit of mixdown work and you'll be there!

Archived