IGNORED

Lo Five - When it's Time to Let Go

granty

Nice single man, you are great with piano melodies. I was a bit lost texturally until the piano line came :) Then it all worked out!

And it very much reminded me of the melody style of our fellow WATMM-er, pilotredsun! You should do a collab! :)

Looking forward to hearing this lad!

You've probably heard most of it live! 

Smooth  :cool:

Nice one  :beer:

Sweet, new Lo Five! Looking forward to it.

Cheers, excited about this one.

Nice single man, you are great with piano melodies. I was a bit lost texturally until the piano line came :) Then it all worked out!

And it very much reminded me of the melody style of our fellow WATMM-er, pilotredsun! You should do a collab! :)

Yeah I do tend to layer shedloads of pads and sounds - think I've heard pilotredsun's stuff before actually, quality choons  :music:

• 2 months later...

Didn't realize this was you man, good job.  Patterned Air always does superb packaging.

*being a recognized label, do you want me to move this to Music Discussion > New Releases?  I realize it's a limited release, but peeps should hear about it.

Didn't realize this was you man, good job.  Patterned Air always does superb packaging.

*being a recognized label, do you want me to move this to Music Discussion > New Releases?  I realize it's a limited release, but peeps should hear about it.

Sure, why not :) thanks.

Yeah the Patterned Air CDs are gorgeous. I've got a few at home and I don't want to part with them tbh.

Archived