IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Fuji Rock 2017 Japan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in this thread reading about the mud, being very very happy that I did not go.  Ahaha.  A friend of mine went for a day just to see Björk, but she has to take an early morning bus back and then head straight to work.  Fuck that shit.

RE: Japanese hats:  Yah, that is one of the Japanese "camping/outdoor styles", along with women wearing shorts with tights, etc. etc.  Basically there's a type of Japanese people who like to have "all the gear" for whatever they're doing.  Like if those types of Japanese are learning golf, they'll have expensive clubs, the shoes, the hat, the sunglasses, and all super geared up like they're fucking sponsored by Nike- and this is like first day on the golf course.  So obviously, those types of Japanese- when doing outdoors stuff- will look exactly like Japanese camping catalog models.  ...who wear hats.

Just a 45 min set? 

http://www.fujirockfestival.com/artist/timetable/tt29.asp

scroll down a bit, it was 1hr 20 :)

i think that youchewb clip is just snippets of clips stuck together. did you manage to pick up a tape? i could have sworn i read ur post saying you have a mate over there?

ah cheers Bohidharma.... well lets hope the full set surfaces. My buddy didn't make it - he was gutted but stuck in Tokyo playing ninja. No tape for me but I can't have it all!

(unless they sell at Flow Helsinki!)

Archived