IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Fuji Rock 2017 Japan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aphex Twin and Bjork, please work together. Please please please. How amaze-balls would that be??

Aphex Twin and Bjork, please work together. Please please please. How amaze-balls would that be??

Hopefully there's a chance of an official recording of the event. I mean, it's one of the largest festivals in Japan

Cause for optimism:

https://youtu.be/X-nnHdj8fRg

I think tis is actually the exact same recording as the Do you know Squarepusher Bonus live disc.... So, that's even more cause for optimism:D

the venue is ace, was at an idm/ambient/techno acid festival there last fall. go go go

the venue is ace, was at an idm/ambient/techno acid festival there last fall. go go go

if they are gonna sell exclusive afx vinyls at every concert he does we are gonna have a pile of new tracks by the end of the year :shuriken:

He's doing what, 5 shows so far this year (can't be arsed to count)? 10 tracks max, really. Hardly a "pile".

if they are gonna sell exclusive afx vinyls at every concert he does we are gonna have a pile of new tracks by the end of the year :shuriken:

He's doing what, 5 shows so far this year (can't be arsed to count)? 10 tracks max, really. Hardly a "pile".

That'd be a whole album's worth. Also assuming if each record had a track and an alt track both roughly 10 minutes or more in length, that'd be over 100 minutes of new AFX. Sounds like exciting times to me, honestly. 

'

"they where exclusive for that show just like the others i got planned" -> straight from the horse's mouth

he already gave one and now has 6more concents planned so that's like 7 right now if that is his plan, that's almost a pile to me

i'm speculoozing that each will be mixes of a track that will be on a new album hopefully!!

'

"they where exclusive for that show just like the others i got planned" -> straight from the horse's mouth

he already gave one and now has 6more concents planned so that's like 7 right now if that is his plan, that's almost a pile to me

i'm speculoozing that each will be mixes of a track that will be on a new album hopefully!!

Latte, is speculoozing that it is gonna be a pile......☝️

• 5 months later...

Looking back on this comment. lol

They're ready for him. Gotta get that umbrella  :emotawesomepm9: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCmcSkBsGE/?tagged=aphextwin&hl=en

(not sure how to use instagram properly - I presume that link will work)

Damn, fake chest hair and everything. All dude needs now is some stellar dance moves and no one will be able to tell the difference. 

Archived