IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Fuji Rock 2017 Japan

Holy moly that is a good track.

doesn't sound like one.

that's kinda what I was thinking. Was hoping someone might be able to do ID it? Sounds amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3pbVv-x_yY

Thanks! Killer tune.

ah yes! love it too, he played that already in his porto set :-)!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3 <3 thank you so much

While you are at it, check out everything else Nuron put out. Most of it is on the Likemind label that is resurging 20+ years later with a new ep by Holovr.

Nuron put out 12-15 tracks on these releases in the early 90s then retired to be a race car driver. Literally every track is ambient techno perfection.

Neuron's stuff is excellent classic ambient techno - seconded!

I'm hooked to that track. Keep going back to it. Will definitely be hunting more of this down. Thankssss

He played Clouds and Randomer?! Fuck yeah, Turbo Recordings represent. I used to blast the original mix of this one on the reg

I feel like i see way fewer phones screens in the air (at least from footage i have seen). Kinda refreshing, as opposed to most other fest/concert goers who wanna experience the whole gdamn thing from their phone after the fact

i LOVE this track :-)!

fucking great track as well. 

yes, killer intro! liked it from the start :-)!

Oh man, what a great track!

I hope it will be available digitally someday, only can find the "sold out" vinyl :-(((...

i LOVE this track :-)!

fucking great track as well. 

yes, killer intro! liked it from the start :-)!

Oh man, what a great track!

I hope it will be available digitally someday, only can find the "sold out" vinyl :-(((...

It's available on iTunes - I probably listen to it 5+ times per day

there's a different mix of that track here as well: 

love it, reminds me somewhat of a woman whose name I can't remember right now, she did some granular things+a kinect music video.. 

reminds me somewhat of a woman whose name I can't remember right now, she did some granular things+a kinect music video..

Holly Herndon?

Yeah exactly, thanks! :) I kept thinking of Laurel Halo but I knew it wasn't her.. Holly Herndon is fantastic, really does sound like her IMO.

Archived