Sign in to follow this  
MIXL2

Rude Ass Tinker

What's your favourite rude ass tinker track?

<---- mine!

Yep...All of the above...Plus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa450jKjFo

lol holy shit forgot about about that one! man I wonder if Mike has loads of this stuff somewhere is awesome!

Was bit meddler also Mike? The day I realised after a decade or so that bit meddler was a flip of Bette Midler ... Mind blown. Shitmix 2000 FTW

Was bit meddler also Mike? The day I realised after a decade or so that bit meddler was a flip of Bette Midler ... Mind blown. Shitmix 2000 FTW

I recognize the name but I don't think have ever heard that mix!

Even if it sounds like a sort of beta version of Johnny Maastricht, I've always loved that one:

Yah- his music was really good.  And then I think he started doing graphic or video work or something and... disappeared from music?

I recognize the name but I don't think have ever heard that mix!

ah yes I have hard that before!!! thank you so much!!

these are all amazing and i've always thought that magical digital was hellfish (maybe it's mixed w/a hellfish track on a mu comp?)

are any of these available in high quality digital? slsk is just turning up ancient 128 vinyl rips and i'm not finding them on bandcamp

Yah- his music was really good.  And then I think he started doing graphic or video work or something and... disappeared from music?

Something about all his music was on a computer that blew up and he couldn't afford to repair it? Either that or simple excuse to quit music. Can imagine making that kind of complex music would send you mad.

Loved Bit Meddler. Anamorph really blew my mind when it came out both in terms of music and motion graphics.

this one's new to me, damn that's good