IGNORED

Moby Says He Has Secret Intelligence Info on Trump

Joyrex

Via BoingBoing.net: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/13/moby-says-he-has-secret-intell.html

Recording artist Moby says he talked to friends who work in Washington DC and revealed to him five pieces of secret information about the Trump administration.

after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely (well, 'accurately'...) post the following things: 1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things. 2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one. 3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion. 4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump. 5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment. i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand. these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power. -moby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch... knowing our fucking luck, he'll be right! 

There's not a single thing in the quote that doesn't sound plausible.  Except maybe for the part where Moby becomes the voice of record.

It seems pretty obvious that they're trying to provoke some kind of attack if only as a pretext for consolidating executive power, that's jsut about the only coherent behavior I've seen come out of the new administration so far.

I don't think they'd want to start a war with Iran if they're in cahoots with Russia, I call bullshit on that bulletin point.

Then again; they're idiots.

my dad works and nintendo and taught me how to catch Sonic in Pokemon Moon

FAKE NEWS! Very bad!

RIP community college Dean Craig Pelton

Play is a p important historical artifact. The late-90s chain café ready blandness. The ad licensing. It belongs in the Library of Congress. 

lmao

mom electronica

Thinking about enjoying a couple a days in Mar-A-Lagoooo in Florida. And see what secret intelligence I can manage to take away. Just by being there. Probably gonna play some golf with the mr orange crew.

Also, if I manage to get a snapshot of the guy with the nuclear codes, I'll make sure Moby is in the shot as well. I'm sure he's going to be there as well. By pure serendipity.

So Papa posted this in Music Discussion so I think we should really be focusing on Moby's music here.  I'll go first: shite.

Besides, all that stuff was in the liner notes of Play already.

LOL, I didn't even realize that - Tapatalk is still weird when I try to post - it says it failed, but then when I go to the forum index, there it is.

Archived