IGNORED

Moby Says He Has Secret Intelligence Info on Trump

Joyrex

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Years ago my uncle was on a tour of the NASA facilities in Houston and didn't realize until the Q&A at the end that Moby was in the same group the entire time. He assumed he was just a "bald worm-y German scientist"

A few years ago during the 2014 elections, a friend of mine went to some democratic get together in Los Angeles. He met Moby there and Moby was a speaker as well.

Hey c'mon guys

We're all friends around here

Right?

Right?!?

Because it never fucking ever looks or feels that way around here

(But I guess it's fun to all pretend we actually like each other, yeah?)

But I'm probably alone in feeling that way...

wow, you people don't like seeing the light side of things when they are said by people that you don't like. It's fanatical and probably not the sign of an healthy mind. And lopez, since you went there, my IQ is probably about 30 points higher than yours at a minimum. This likely explains the disconnect too. Studies have found that this IQ gulf can lead to misunderstanding and isolation for smarter people. Anyway, whatever have a good day all.

wow, you people don't like seeing the light side of things when they are said by people that you don't like. It's fanatical and probably not the sign of an healthy mind. And lopez, since you went there, my IQ is probably about 30 points higher than yours at a minimum. This likely explains the disconnect too. Studies have found that this IQ gulf can lead to misunderstanding and isolation for smarter people. Anyway, whatever have a good day all.

Well, that's certainly one way to read the IQ literature

"I win over you, you and your unhealthy mind"

Or maybe it's much more interesting and egalitarian if you keep reading it...

Hi limpy, i missed you too, /waves.  haha seriously. My mod powers need to include DnD priest skills so i can cast calm reverie and tonic of joy on anyone that needs it. That would be great.

:biggrin:

I bumped into some tonic of joy while you were away

And I realized just how cold and cruel I was to you in the past,

I'm horribly sorry and if there's anything I can ever do to fix the vibes

please emme know...sincerely)

Cheers

-b

ffs. I don't know if anyone's said this to you yet, but keep your apologies, you didn't horribly scar anyone on these great internets, ok. you're not being asked to repent and self-flagellate for how cruel you were to others in the past supposedly, cos you weren't. you're being asked to not be such an out-of-control shitposting machine, it's that simple. get it straight. and stay on your fucking meds if you have them, cos you sound like you're going increasingly off the rails. maybe tell your gf to keep an eye on you in case you have a complete break from reality.

somebody help this guy, seriously. I'm not being mean here.

I bumped into some tonic of joy while you were away

And I realized just how cold and cruel I was to you in the past,

I'm horribly sorry and if there's anything I can ever do to fix the vibes

please emme know...sincerely)

Cheers

-b

It's all good, i don't hold grudges, people are either in the positive ledger or they don't exist, we've gotta to make the best of our time on this planet, not point sweating the small stuff. :beer:

ffs. I don't know if anyone's said this to you yet, but keep your apologies, you didn't horribly scar anyone on these great internets, ok. you're not being asked to repent and self-flagellate for how cruel you were to others in the past supposedly, cos you weren't. you're being asked to not be such an out-of-control shitposting machine, it's that simple. get it straight. and stay on your fucking meds if you have them, cos you sound like you're going increasingly off the rails. maybe tell your gf to keep an eye on you in case you have a complete break from reality.

somebody help this guy, seriously. I'm not being mean here.

There's no need to mock me, really.

There are better strategies for correcting my behavior.

(But you seem to really enjoy mocking me, so I have a feeling I was a worse jerk than I even realized...)

can't believe people have the nerve to act smart when all they do to enrich their mind is listen to info wars for about 6 to 7 hours then spend another 10 hours watching videos about SJWs

go to your local forest and learn about the flora and fauna ....you fool, INFOWARS IS POISON 

can't believe people have the nerve to act smart when all they do to enrich their mind is listen to info wars for about 6 to 7 hours then spend another 10 hours watching videos about SJWs

go to your local forest and learn about the flora and fauna ....you fool, INFOWARS IS POISON 

well said deer

its scary theres so much of that out there. theres intersting discussions about identity and race and society happening but theres such a loud hateful reaction to it. theres thousands of hours of assholes going off on youtube about "SJWs" without realizing that their hateful hour long nonsensical rant is them being 'triggered' and demanding a 'safe space' from basically discussing any issue that doesnt actually involve them

Archived