IGNORED

Moby Says He Has Secret Intelligence Info on Trump

Joyrex

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine him gayly waving his arms around and making squeeky sounds if he had a bee in his bonnet. I certainly wouldn't be threatened by it. Libtards lost their power when they started calling everyone literally hitler.

I can imagine him gayly waving his arms around and making squeeky sounds if he had a bee in his bonnet. I certainly wouldn't be threatened by it. Libtards lost their power when they started calling everyone literally hitler.

one of these sentences is not like the others

eh... the right did ok out of hunting phantom commies (in america).

The warren commission has been fully vindicated thank you very much. The soviets had 'sympathetic voices' in high ranking positions across the government and academia. It even affected global politics in obscene ways like changing US government policy from it's support of Chiang Kai-shek to Mao and his army, cutting Chiang off and ushering a regime that murdered tens of millions. Good job commies. Your ideology is so wonderful. Academia today is teeming with marxists. Anti-trump rallies are littered with commie flags and so forth. The antifa flag is a take off of the pre-ww2 commie thugs brigade's flag. And so on.. Anyway. i don't come here to argue politics, it's like eating pork in a synagogue, i'm just going to pointlessly offend the staunch and unmoving ideological stance of the local tribesmen.

OK, so Moby faggot obviously isn't enough for the majority of WATMM, they brush it off lightly. Who then should attack Trump for you to become just a little tiny bit of a, so to say, Trump's cocksucker? For me, i was a deep throat as soon as Madonna. I didn't want to! I DID NAHT

The warren commission has been fully vindicated thank you very much. The soviets had 'sympathetic voices' in high ranking positions across the government and academia. It even affected global politics in obscene ways like changing US government policy from it's support of Chiang Kai-shek to Mao and his army, cutting Chiang off and ushering a regime that murdered tens of millions. Good job commies. Your ideology is so wonderful. Academia today is teeming with marxists. Anti-trump rallies are littered with commie flags and so forth. The antifa flag is a take off of the pre-ww2 commie thugs brigade's flag. And so on.. Anyway. i don't come here to argue politics, it's like eating pork in a synagogue, i'm just going to pointlessly offend the staunch and unmoving ideological stance of the local tribesmen.

I think he's referring to the McCarthy hearings, Warren Commission was the JFK assassination.

The warren commission has been fully vindicated thank you very much. The soviets had 'sympathetic voices' in high ranking positions across the government and academia. It even affected global politics in obscene ways like changing US government policy from it's support of Chiang Kai-shek to Mao and his army, cutting Chiang off and ushering a regime that murdered tens of millions. Good job commies. Your ideology is so wonderful. Academia today is teeming with marxists.
This is great comedy.

Iiiii'll just leave this here:

watmm_tokyo-moby.jpg

U r toxic, peace.

What?

That definitely wasn't the picture when I quoted it...My brain is warped... am in the matrix still? Do I need a kick out of another level of this inception?

wow, you people don't like seeing the light side of things when they are said by people that you don't like. It's fanatical and probably not the sign of an healthy mind. And Mesh, since you went there, my IQ is probably about 30 points higher than yours at a minimum. This likely explains the disconnect too. Studies have found that this IQ gulf can lead to misunderstanding and isolation for smarter people. Anyway, whatever have a good day all.

Why was that Milo guy trying to normalize pedophilia? He was testing the waters for Trump. That pee pee video is not the worst thing the Russians have on him. They have footage of him fucking an underage prostitute and the intelligence community knows this, and probably has it.

Wasn't Milo hired by Steve Bannon?

the statement evinces poor information vetting abilities. "the dossier is real"...? it's established that the dossier is "real," it's a real packet of documentation circulating intelligence communities. the question is whether the intelligence can be verified, last i heard there was little confirmation of any of the information. if he was trying to say that all the information has been verified to a high degree of confidence, then you would think he would have said something more like that. saying the dossier is real makes him sound 10

there is one source for the dossier, why assume someone didn't feed him crap?

why assume the "people from dc" didn't feed moby crap?

humanity is nazi germany and it benefits no one to prolong the archaic mindset of disregarding the need for adequate proof.

• 1 year later...

“Well here’s the funniest one and I’m hesitant to talk about this because it sounds either like nonsense, or self-aggrandizing.” He goes on to explain how Apple launched iTunes and he told Jimmy Dickson, one of the heads, that they needed a proprietary Apple MP3 player. Their Newton device had failed and they weren’t keen, but he insisted. “A year or two later they brought me to a hotel room at the Crosby in New York, handed me the first iPod and said: ‘Steve wanted you to have this.’ I said: ‘You do know at some point this is going to have a camera and a phone attached to it?’ And they laughed at me and said that could never happen.”

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/vbpjpb/moby-apple-ipod-iphone-invented-interview

Archived