IGNORED

Moby Says He Has Secret Intelligence Info on Trump

Joyrex

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the photoshop hack jobs I see on magazine covers and movie posters.

No idea what you're talking about, this was an actual photo of them posing together right ?!

Worst-Movie-Posters-23.jpg

LOL those photoshopped eyes. That's gotta be the spookiest pic of Moby I've ever seen.

It looks like they turned one eye upside down and copied it over. Maybe there was too much reflection on his glasses in the original photo.

LOL those photoshopped eyes. That's gotta be the spookiest pic of Moby I've ever seen.

It looks like they turned one eye upside down and copied it over. Maybe there was too much reflection on his glasses in the original photo.

I have zero doubt that was the case. Having dealt with similar Photoshop dilemmas, I can tell you it's not an easy thing to fix. The photographer should have known that.

the photoshop hack jobs I see on magazine covers and movie posters.

No idea what you're talking about, this was an actual photo of them posing together right ?!

Worst-Movie-Posters-23.jpg

for fuck's sake. a poster this bad should only be reserved for a really shitty direct-to-video film from the 90s. there's no way they didn't just find these photos on google. i can only assume this is only the poster for some spanish speaking country. 

thats some white-hot detective level assumption considering the spanish language littering the entire poster in huge letters.

• 1 year later...

1 hour ago, auxien said:

I'm kinda iffy about Tattoos. There are definitely amazing tattoos, however most of the time I don't think it is worth getting, especially when it's a tattoo you'd have to wear a mask or a turtle neck to cover up. This one just seems like a bad idea. Should have just put it on his back or something, or made the phrase the background for his phone or computer if he got it as a reminder kind of thing. Also the cross on his cheek. I just don't get it. Both tattoos are fine in themselves I guess, but they are super simple and just don't seem worth it to put on your face or neck.

Archived