IGNORED

Aphex Twin sounds Similar to me

producer snafu

lol just bipolar and delusional? Well let me tell you, I'm more bipolar and delusional than you'll ever be, kid, and that's just the beginning. You're just intro level 101 """""""""""""""""bruh"""""""""""""""""""

I throw the book of cringe at others with a finesse you can't even BEGIN to understand! I could teach you everything I know, but whatever natural talent at making others cringe you may have will never be enough.

My constant mania-depression-mania cycles ends up with my reputation ruined weekly. And I have so much reputation debt to pay that it'll make both you, your mothers, and all of your maternal ancestor's heads spin.

What do you have? You can't even get others to dislike you. I'm the puppetmaster of dick-o-logy.

You have no clue what you're doing boy. This topic's mine now. I AM THE MOST SIMILAR TO APHLAX TWAT!

Just get outta here before you fail to embarrass yourself.

Well I thought we were gonna have some fun BUT I GUESS NOT :-\

You fit right in with watmm with your super short post. You're doing it wrong. You have to post a few paragraphs and everyone that replies to you will post as short as possible and only address one point in your post so they don't stick out too much and appear right.

It's just the way things twerk around here.

Also, each of your posts much constantly be edited, even if you have to do it on purpose just for it to say it's been edited.

101 Bruh, One-Oh-Fucking-One.

Lern2PostLonger. Lern2PostCringy.

Come back to me after you've mastered the fundementals child... then we'll do lunch.

Half the people on WATMM sound at least similar to the guy

pfft

"Bruh" Your ego. is NOTHING. Compared.  TO MINE.

fight me IRL

lol just bipolar and delusional? Well let me tell you, I'm more bipolar and delusional than you'll ever be, kid, and that's just the beginning. You're just intro level 101 """""""""""""""""bruh"""""""""""""""""""

I throw the book of cringe at others with a finesse you can't even BEGIN to understand! I could teach you everything I know, but whatever natural talent at making others cringe you may have will never be enough.

My constant mania-depression-mania cycles ends up with my reputation ruined weekly. And I have so much reputation debt to pay that it'll make both you, your mothers, and all of your maternal ancestor's heads spin.

What do you have? You can't even get others to dislike you. I'm the puppetmaster of dick-o-logy.

You have no clue what you're doing boy. This topic's mine now. I AM THE MOST SIMILAR TO APHLAX TWAT!

Just get outta here before you fail to embarrass yourself.

Well I thought we were gonna have some fun BUT I GUESS NOT :-\

You fit right in with watmm with your super short post. You're doing it wrong. You have to post a few paragraphs and everyone that replies to you will post as short as possible and only address one point in your post so they don't stick out too much and appear right.

It's just the way things twerk around here.

Also, each of your posts much constantly be edited, even if you have to do it on purpose just for it to say it's been edited.

101 Bruh, One-Oh-Fucking-One.

Lern2PostLonger. Lern2PostCringy.

Come back to me after you've mastered the fundementals child... then we'll do lunch.

c31.jpg

Archived