IGNORED

Clark - Death Peak

lawrenke

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first comment on the SoundCloud track was mine - something like "sorry it aint Death Peak anymore but Death Pig" and then I linked to this thread - it got deleted :( This honestly saddened me

The first comment on the SoundCloud track was mine - something like "sorry it aint Death Peak anymore but Death Pig" and then I linked to this thread - it got deleted :( This honestly saddened me

clark is serious business 

clark is serious business 

agreed, it's what makes him so dull

I was a big fan of clarence park and empty the bones of you but I don't get the hype, this track is just meh  :shrug:

I'm not in love with it either, though the outro is nice. Did you like Body Riddle? Also great. I also liked Turning Dragon and Totems Flare quite a bit, it's after that that his sound became meh. Hopefully this will be better than Iradelphic and s/t.

I was a big fan of clarence park and empty the bones of you but I don't get the hype, this track is just meh  :shrug:

I'm not in love with it either, though the outro is nice. Did you like Body Riddle? Also great. I also liked Turning Dragon and Totems Flare quite a bit, it's after that that his sound became meh. Hopefully this will be better than Iradelphic and s/t.

yep, some nice tracks on body riddle, turning dragon and totems flare

Wasn't really expecting that kind of track after seeing the album's title and artwork - which is ace btw. A bit "disappointed" by that but I've never been that much into Clark stuff anyway.

Also lol at pig/peak being the new night/heat !

Archived