IGNORED

Clark - Death Peak

lawrenke

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know iradelphic doesn't have a lot of fans round these hurr parts, but I really enjoyed it. 

His last album was completely forgettable IMO, I can't remember a single track off it except Sodium Trimmers because of that fucking awful looped vocal sample that sounds like a drowning orphan or something.

I'm going to hold off on buying this until I hear a few tracks first. Needs a couple slamming songs a-la old clark for me to buy the album.

I liked Iradelphic (although it wasn't cohesive enough) and I liked S/T.

I keep seeing S/T. What does that stand for? Soundtrack?

Srry newb question.

Self-titled!

oh derp lol. I should have got that.

Swine/Tits actually

lol pig peaks

I liked Iradelphic (although it wasn't cohesive enough) and I liked S/T.

I keep seeing S/T. What does that stand for? Soundtrack?

Srry newb question.

Shit/Thread

Does Clark rhyme with pork?

fucking sweet & sour Clork!

Okay but really that single does nothing for me. Not terrible but very mediocre...except the last 45 seconds or whatever, which is absolutely lovely.

Jeez that write up is really long

that write up is flol. the sentences are so long, like really long, using comma after comma and descriptions that, while trying very very hard, like the steel on a battle-ready tank, are prone to just rambling incoherenty to a point where, while still clinging to structure, makes you forget what you are even reading especially considering the adjectives being thrown around in each heavily constructed and laboring sentence that isn't over yet, because, well why stop when you can just forge onward, upward, leftward or squidward, and make it really sizzle, like bacon dropping into a cast iron pan, just so perfectly seasoned, waiting for said bacon to hit seasoned pan and just pop, with that crackle we are all so used to hearing, but now in a new light. peak pig light.

Clark is the definition of okay

iunno man, this sounds quite good to me

edit: trying to embed yt vids on watmm is one of the joys of life which make it worth living

Yeah this is a good tune. I love Turning Dragon as well, but his other stuff is so patchy. I get the worst ear fatigue from his stuff.

Jeez that write up is really long

that write up is flol. the sentences are so long, like really long, using comma after comma and descriptions that, while trying very very hard, like the steel on a battle-ready tank, are prone to just rambling incoherenty to a point where, while still clinging to structure, makes you forget what you are even reading especially considering the adjectives being thrown around in each heavily constructed and laboring sentence that isn't over yet, because, well why stop when you can just forge onward, upward, leftward or squidward, and make it really sizzle, like bacon dropping into a cast iron pan, just so perfectly seasoned, waiting for said bacon to hit seasoned pan and just pop, with that crackle we are all so used to hearing, but now in a new light. peak pig light.

lol!

I get the worst ear fatigue from his stuff.

You're so right - It's like every added EQ filter has a boost where it should've been cut.

Absolutely adored Clark when he recorded as Chris Clark, but now as Obel says....

Clark is the definition of okay

To be honest I think it all went downhill since he joined TOWIE - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2159573/watch-towie-star-chris-clarks-explosive-meltdown-over-forced-scene-with-ex-girlfriend-amber-dowding-in-new-footage-itvbe-never-wanted-you-to-see/

death pig sounds like he'd be riffing off OPN style neo teen angst grunge, which would be p neat

also can someone please explain the wheelchair meme for me I have heard it for years and never got it

Archived