IGNORED

what's your mum's favourite track?

BCM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard question this one...Like me we both just love ANY music in general you'd really have to see her collection to understand what i mean by ANY type of music...We find it weird to restrict yourself to one type of music but everyone has opinions and they should be respected...

Richard D. James...Quoth(wooden thump mix) & Everyday...

Surfacing by Slipknot...

You know, I really don't know - my mother passed away in 2010, but I really cannot recall her ever listening to any music around me. She could play the guitar (so I was told) when she was young, but growing up, I don't ever remember hearing her actively listening to music.

My father, on the other hand, exposed me to country music (old country from 1950's - 1980's) every time I got in the car with him.

exposed

like mind expansion beams or deadly radiation?

speaking of Patsy Cline, I love this song:

Certainly mind expansion; there are great country songs (again, "old" country; not the schlock they put out these days) from the 50's until the late 80's. After then, country tried to reinvent itself (the birth of "new" country) and nowadays you have artists like Taylor Swift that are considered "country".

Good country artists:

Johnny Cash

Patsy Cline

Merle Haggard

Kenny Loggins

There are tons more...

An addendum to my post on first page.

So she's always said her fave is 

I also remember her enjoying these when we'd travel about in the car

I know she was also a big Bowie fan in her 20s.

She's also always ready to do that sit on the floor and row a boat thing with her sisters at parties to this

Archived