IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Impossible Star

Rubin Farr

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never listened to any MBM embarrassingly. Gave this a listen today because everyone's rabinf about it really enjoyed it. Liked Rejector, I'm into that static/crunch type sound. Does MBM do other tracks like that? Also liked the sound of unique boutique.

Never listened to any MBM embarrassingly. Gave this a listen today because everyone's rabinf about it really enjoyed it. Liked Rejector, I'm into that static/crunch type sound. Does MBM do other tracks like that? Also liked the sound of unique boutique.

Subliminal Sandwich. Now.

Any ideas on how many vinyls have been pressed?

Still not showing a limited quantity remaining on the Bandcamp page, but would rather risk my lifes cause waiting for a UK distributor than pay the asking + shipping price from the USA...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So good...I think it’s under most people’s radar, though. Complete lack of fanfare.

classic MBM. I used to get sad about it but now that I saw Jack's house in marin I don't care. He's not starving.

So good...I think it’s under most people’s radar, though. Complete lack of fanfare.

classic MBM. I used to get sad about it but now that I saw Jack's house in marin I don't care. He's not starving.

lol yeah

didn't sean once say that if he had to have some one else produce an ae record it would be jack? that's some top shelf recognition imo

I'm two months late to this album, and only halfway through. But it's good so far. Especially Lurker, which I remember also being on JD's last EP from 2015, Kasm02.

lol yeah

didn't sean once say that if he had to have some one else produce an ae record it would be jack? that's some top shelf recognition imo

Maybe? I heard that he and Rob were into MBM before they even founded Ae.

In fact, I think found out about MBM before I discovered Ae back in '97.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived