IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Impossible Star

Rubin Farr

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're at a party and have a couple of guys who listen to Tycho and Tom Cruise and consider themselves electronic music connoisseurs.

You sigh, casually hand them a copy of Impossible Star and say "It's time for a masterclass. Listen to this and consider yourselves fucking educated."

So you're at a party and have a couple of guys who listen to Tycho and Tom Cruise and consider themselves electronic music connoisseurs.

You sigh, casually hand them a copy of Impossible Star and say "It's time for a masterclass. Listen to this and consider yourselves fucking educated."

Tom Cruise makes tunes now? ;O

Actually yeah haha, that would be amazing in a hilarious kind of way. There was (is still? I don't know lol) christian metal so why not scientology rap?

talkin' smack about thetan levels and shiz

agreed, got my first listen in and this is one of the best things I've heard in a LONG time. 

Tracks are great on their own but as an album too I found it pretty cohesive and it flowed really nicely. So good.

My favourites are all of them, I suppose.

I can't pick Nocebo as it's too old for me at this point. 

But I particularly love the closing four tracks. Also 'Rejector' sounds like something off a Claude Speeed album.

My favourites are all of them, I suppose.

I can't pick Nocebo as it's too old for me at this point. 

But I particularly love the closing four tracks. Also 'Rejector' sounds like something off a Claude Speeed album.

yes i have to say that nocebo is the only slightly sore spot for me. it's such a great track but i played it so much these last few years...

this doesn't pip autoimmune as second fav MBM for me.... not yet at least

Archived