IGNORED

New user with a new song

Apocryphalex

It goes on a little too long, but I like the industrial vibe. Maybe could use some distortion or something because it sounds too clean, but maybe that's just me.

Thanks for the reply! I agree, it needed editing down if I'm honest. But after hearing it for the 1000th time I was ready to start something new!

Thanks for the critique, I'll keep it in mind next time

Hi Blanc Canvas! Great track, we thought you may be interested in getting your tracks to look more popular so you can get more real potential fans. We would like to offer introduce you to our website at www.readtherules.net :emotawesomepm9: . Here we can make your music stand out and even offer to repost your track to 5,023 real people so you can jump start your career. If you are not interested simply read the rules again! :sini: :)
That being said, I agree with Scary Window that you could try process it more, make it grittier, moar industry. Perhaps an added layer of fieldrecordings for bonus spacious vibes, or not?

welcome! interesting track, cool sound palette...i feel like it would benefit from another pad layered on there to thicken it up...some kind of haunting chord thing.

Hi Blanc Canvas! Great track, we thought you may be interested in getting your tracks to look more popular so you can get more real potential fans. We would like to offer introduce you to our website at www.readtherules.net :emotawesomepm9: . Here we can make your music stand out and even offer to repost your track to 5,023 real people so you can jump start your career. If you are not interested simply read the rules again! :sini: :)

That being said, I agree with Scary Window that you could try process it more, make it grittier, moar industry. Perhaps an added layer of fieldrecordings for bonus spacious vibes, or not?

Thanks for the notes! I've been wanting to do more field recording, just need a decent mic. Also, that advert was weird, until the actual comments I thought it was an automated thing like those "want more followers" comments on Instagram...

welcome! interesting track, cool sound palette...i feel like it would benefit from another pad layered on there to thicken it up...some kind of haunting chord thing.

Cheers for listening! That's a great idea, needs more textures for sure. I'll have a fiddle and see what happens.

It's a good track, something you could do, since you like jamming, is take that speech sample and have it repeat through some effects, but not getting too thick sounding - that's if you wanted to add anything

That's a cool idea. What kind of effects would you suggest? I'm still getting to grips with logic and the hardware so any pointers would be much appreciated!

Archived